Interviewed at Einstein on Nov 14, think its too late for Letter of Interest?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

theDr.

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Interviewed at Einstein on Nov 14, think its too late for Letter of Interest? I sent one this friday but I fear I may have been reviewed already but before I did review I wanted to let them know I would certainly go there if not accepted? Or, it wouldn't matter anyways.

I am simply a bit worried because I know i had a not-so-great interview. It really stinks!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

It might be a little late because I think the first round of decisions go out on the 15th, but if you're waitlisted, it will definitely help.

I sent a letter of interest a few days after my interview, which showed my strong interest in the school, but i did not guarantee i would attend.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by theDr.
but i did not guarantee i would attend.

And I'm sure it helped a ton.

I'll pray for you Dr.

I also PM'ed you.

I am calling/writing to einstein this week to decline their interview offer...
You want I can, I would write a nice letter to the ADCOM declining their interview while giving a great word about another great candidate (you) who they should give a seat to....you never know.

i hope it helped, but like i said, i wasn't too pleased with my interview...i should have asked for another...UGH...but then again who knows, I have heard of people having poor interviews and still being accepted.

Try to have a positive attitude dr. Even if you don't get in, always try to have a positive outlook on things. I, for one, believe things happen for a reason.

You did your part, though you felt your interview wasn't top notch. Just think of the best and it will come eventually.