Interview Swap Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bethematch

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Not sure exactly how this works, so somebody feel free to make a more official thread. I was wondering if anybody out there was willing to swap a UT Galveston interview date with me. I currently have 1/9/13 but that interferes with another interview I more recently got that I really want. If you have 1/16 or 1/23 and are looking to switch, let me know please. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I have the Louisville December date (12/13) and would like to swap for the January date (1/10).

Have Loyola 12/13, would prefer 12/6
OR Have Rush 12/13, would prefer 11/15

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello guys!
Anyone would like to swap UVA interview date? I already have January 10th filled and I would really appreciate if I could get December 13th date! I don't have many interviews right now and it'd be a huge loss if I miss the opportunity :(

Please let me know!

I have Mayo Scottsdale for Thursday, December 13. If anyone is willing and able, I would greatly appreciate a swap for Monday, December 9. Thank you!

Tufts: I have 12/13, I would like to swap for 1/3 if no one doesn't mind.

So I guess Tufts interviews have been sent, someone should add it to the interview thread

Rochester: I have 12/14 currently. Would any one be willing to swap their 11/23 or 12/7 date with me? Thanks!

Resolved.

Last edited:
BLARGH!

Does anyone have a UCSD interview on January 27th or December 13th they might want to trade for a January 10th slot? Pleeease....

BLARGH!

Does anyone have a UCSD interview on January 27th or December 13th they might want to trade for a January 10th slot? Pleeease....

I will sweeten the deal. If you switch with me I will pay for your flight to San Diego if you have not scheduled it... or I will pay for the flight you already scheduled and any change fees. PM me or reply to this thread if there are any takers.

Darn, anyone have Buffalo on 12/6 and would like to switch to 12/13 with me? I don't have as much money of MedStud!, but can definitely give you something for you time. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys, I've got a Henry Ford on 12/16. Anyone willing to swap for 11/25? Shoot me a PM. Thanks!

I have University of Arizona on 11/18. Anybody have 12/16 and is willing to switch? Please let me know. Thanks.

delete

Last edited:
I will sweeten the deal. If you switch with me I will pay for your flight to San Diego if you have not scheduled it... or I will pay for the flight you already scheduled and any change fees. PM me or reply to this thread if there are any takers.

I found a taker. So for those still trying to find a switch, be sure to contact the program coordinator if possible. She made it happen for me.

Hi guys, I have a Rochester on 12/7 that I was hoping to trade for an 11/23 and a Utah on 12/6 I was hoping to switch to 12/20 - any takers? Thanks!

OK well I will give this a try: anyone scheduled at UMDNJ on Dec 6 that wants (or wouldn't mind) taking Dec 13? Thanks!!

Does anyone who has Tufts on 1/3/2014 want to switch for 12/13/2014? Alternatively, does anyone who has Cedars Sinai on 1/10/2014 want to switch to 12/13/2014? Pretty please? and thank you!! :)

Colorado: Is anyone with a 12/19 interview looking to switch or willing to switch to 12/5? Thanks!

MSK: guessing this is a long shot, but anyone with the 2/5 interested/willing to swap for 12/4? Thanks!

WashU: Anyone with a 1/17 interview interested in switching to 1/10? Thanks!

Ohio State: have 1/9, REALLY need 1/16. Any takers?

Crikey, this is a long shot I hate having to do this. If I can't get this worked out, I'm going to have to cancel one and I don't even have that many invites...

USF/Moffitt - have 12/6, need 1/6 - best option, pretty pleaseeee. I have some Southwest points I can help pay for your flight to Tampa. I have these saved up but probably won't be using all of them.

OR

UMDNJ - have 12/6, need 12/13
Louisville - have 12/13, need 1/10

Duke- Have 12/16, need 1/6 . Willing to subside flights!
U Wash- Have 12/16, need 12/10. Again, willing to subsidize flights!

Thanks!

Cedars-Sinai: Does any one want to switch from 1/10 to 12/13? Thanks.

anyone able to switch galveston? i have 1/9 and need to switch to either of the other days 1/16 or 1/23.

I have a Cedars-Sinai invitation for 1/10 and am looking to switch. I just PM'd ba-dONCa-dONC because s/he posted first, but if they found a taker, I'm happy to switch with you. I'll let you know. Good luck!
And I also need to switch my 12/13 Cedars-Sinai invite to 1/10 :)

Ohio state: I have 12/05 and wish to switch to 01/09/14 or 01/16/14.

Colorado: I also have 12/05 and wish to switch to 12/19.

Either one works for me.

AND I would like to pay your flights!

Have Kaiser LA 12/10, looking to switch to 1/21... Any takers?

Still looking for someone interested in switching his/her 1/10 Cedars-Sinai interview to 12/13. I will pay for your flight!

UC Davis. I would like to switch my 12/6/13 interview to 1/17/14. Is anyone interested? I too will pay for your flight and/or sing your praises to future generations.

Anyone with a City of Hope interview on 12/2 willing to trade for 1/8?

Still looking for anyone scheduled at UMDNJ on Dec 6 that wants (or wouldn't mind) taking Dec 13! Thanks!! Will buy you a beer if you can do it.

Still looking for someone who would like to swap to 12/05 at Ohio State or Colorado.

Ohio state:
I have 12/05 and wish to switch to 01/09/14 or 01/16/14.

Colorado: I also have 12/05 and wish to switch to 12/19.

Either one works for me.

I do not have many interviews and really want to attend both!!!!! Please help!!!!!

In exchange, I would like to offer: pay your flights and hotel; buy you a beer; and enormous gratitude and life long friendship!

Currently have U Minnesota on 12/6. Would like to switch to 1/10 if possible. PM to discuss.

WashU: currently have 12/16, would like 1/17
Stanford: currently have 12/10, would like 1/15
Harvard: currently have 1/6 and 1/7, would like 1/23 and 1/24.

Please PM me to discuss. Thanks everyone.

Hey! Thomas Jefferson on 12/13. Want to switch to 1/15

Available date to trade for
Michigan on 12/13
Or UCLA on 1/7
Or NYU on 1/10

Hi! Anyone willing to switch Thomas Jefferson? I really need January 24th date :(
Please let me know!

I currently have a University of Nebraska interview on 1/7 and would like to switch it to 1/8. If anyone can make that switch, please let PM me, thank you!

Hey Guys I am looking for someone to switch a date with me: I have Maryland 12/13, would like 12/6. I have UCLA 12/13, would like to switch for 1/7 or 1/14. Please let me know if anyone can help.

Long shot. I have UCLA on 12/13. Would anyone who has 1/7 or 1/14 be willing to switch? Thank you very much