Interview Swap Thread 2012-2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Member392

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey All. Recently became in need of an interview date swap, so thought I would go ahead and start this thread.

Should anyone be so gracious, I'm looking for a Mayo (Rochester) swap. I currently have Thursday 11/15, and am open for either the 11/8 or 11/13 date. Appreciate anyone who is willing to help! Please pm me if interested. Many thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I also really need to swap an interview date. I would am looking for a UT Health Science San Antonio swap. I am currently scheduled for 11/30 and could swap to either of their dates (12/14 or 1/18). I would really appreciate it! Or could anyone swap Case Western, I have 12/1 and could switch into 12/15. Please PM if you could switch with me. Thank you so much.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I need to switch my January 14 wake forest interview for any other day.
Edit: Nevermind! :)

Last edited:
If anyone has a Loyola Rad Onc November 30th interview and would like a November 16th let me know! I was too late to get the offer from RadOnc04.

Medical College of Wisconsin: Have 1/4. Would like to change to either of the two dates in December. Thanks!

I am currently scheduled to interview at Miami on 1/14/13 and would like to switch to 1/7/13. Please PM if you are able to switch. I would really appreciate it.

I am desperate to change Duke from Dec 14 to Jan 4 or to change UVA from dec 14 to Nov 16! Please let me know if you can help me

I'm in the same boat. I need to switch Duke to 1/4 if there's anyone willing....

Hey! I just switched my Wake interview yesterday from January 14 to December 3. I called Shirly Coe and she was really accommodating. She emailed me back. I think there might have been some other student who wanted the switch so she just traded our spots. I would call her directly.

Last edited:
thanks for the advice. tried calling and there's no one who wants to switch just this moment but she made a note of it and will get back to me if anyone needs to change date. fingers crossed :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I am looking to switch Louisville from 12/14 to 1/11 or Duke from 12/14 to 1/4. Please PM me if you are able to help. Thank you!

Can anyone interviewing at Oklahoma switch dates? I am scheduled for 1/11 and would like to switch to 1/18. Please PM if you could change. I appreciate it.

Hi - I am scheduled for UMich on 12/14 and am looking to switch to 11/30. Would this work for anyone? Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm looking to switch my Case interview...currently have 12/15 and would like 12/1. Please PM me if you would be able to switch...I would be grateful! Thanks

Or would anyone be able to switch their UMD date? I have 12/14 and am looking to switch to 12/7. Thanks!

Anyone able to swap their Nov 30 UMichigan date for my Dec 14 date? Let me know.

My 12/14 AM session for your 12/7 either session

I am also scheduled to interview at Maryland on 12/14 but need to switch to 12/7. If anyone is willing to switch dates, please let me know via PM. Thanks!

Last edited:
UCLA Switch.

I have Jan 11th and want to switch for January 4th. Please let me know if this would work via PM. I will give you a bag full of karma. Thanks

I have UC Davis on Dec 13th and would love to switch to Dec 6th if anyone is interested in helping me out!

Could anyone take 1/12 at JHH for either of the other dates? Please let me know. Thanks!

Hi Everyone, I have an interview date at USC on January 16th and I would like to go on December 5th. If anyone can switch please let me know! Thanks!

Can anyone switch Yale interview dates? I'm looking to switch from 12/13 to either 12/6 or 01/10
Thanks

If anyone wish to switch from 1/10/13 to 12/13/12 date please PM as well.

I am scheduled for VCU on 12/15 and would really appreciate anyone willing to switch with me for their 1/12.

Just shoot me a PM, and let me know if you have any interview date you also need switched, and I'll try to reciprocate if I can. Thanks in advance!

if anyone have 1/16/13 or 11/28/12 USC interview that are interested in switching to 12/5/12, please PM me as well. Thanks a lot.

I have UVA on 12/14; looking to swap for either 11/16 or 1/11.

I would very much like to switch my December 14th University of Wisconsin interview date to one on November 30th. Please let me know if this might work for you.

Email me at [email protected] if interested! Thanks so much

Last edited:
I currently have Moffitt on 12/7 and need to switch to 1/7 if anyone is willing or able to switch. Thanks!!!

Hey All,

I'm scheduled for Ohio State on 12/13 and want to switch to 1/10 or 1/17 if possible. Let me know if you can help!

Again, a plea for anyone who could change their interview date to 1/12 for Hopkins. Please?

Again, if anyone interviewing at Maryland on 12/7 can switch to 12/14, I would really appreciate it. If anyone is willing to switch dates, please let me know via PM. Thanks!

I have 12/14 and would like to swap for either time on 12/7. Thank you!

Looking to switch UTHSC: Dec. 14th (my current date) in exchange for Jan. 18th (your current date). If you're interested, PM me, thanks!

ROCHESTER switch:

I have December 15th and want to switch to Jan 5th. Please let me know if this would work for anyone via PM. I would really appreciate it. thanks

No longer needed

Last edited:
I have Oklahoma 1/11 and would like to switch to 1/18. Let me know. Thanks

Currently scheduled for 1/12 if anyone is looking for that date.

I currently have Fox Chase on 12/7 and am looking to switch to 12/10!

I currently have 1/14 and could either do 12/17 or 1/4. Can anyone do that switch?