Interview Swap Thread 2011-2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Elia

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
In anticipation of needing to swap dates I am starting this interview swap thread as it has been successful in past years.

Please post in the following format:
Program: Have <date you have> (Want <dates you would like>).

Instructions from previous thread:
If someone PMs you and agrees to switch dates notify the program administrator with both names. They will contact the other applicant and confirm. Once confirmed, the program will send a new interview confirmation letter.

This allows you to bypass the interview "waitlist" which can be as many as 5 people at some places.

Goodluck on the interview trail everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone!
Thought I'll give this a shot. I would like to swap my MUSC interview date (December 10th) for a later one if possible. Please let me know if interested.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Same here - would like to trade my 12/10 at MUSC for 1/7. Thanks!

Hi, I'm looking to trade my Wayne State interview on 1/11 for 12/7 (first choice) or 12/14 (2nd choice). Thanks!

I have the wash u dec date, i would like the january date. I no longer need to switch.

Last edited:
I'd like to swap my January 6 date for January 7. PM if interested.

Need to switch from the Dec 15-16 to the Dec 7th date. Please PM if interested

Hi Everyone- I have an interview at SUNY Buffalo on January 10th, and was hoping to switch to any of the other dates offered (December 6th or 13th). Please let me know if that works for anyone!

I have a UCLA interview on Jan 10th. Would like to switch with the Jan 17th date. PM me if you can switch.

I have an interview on Dec 14-16. Looking for Dec 6-8. Thanks!

I have a January 11th interview at Pittsburgh and I am hoping to switch to the 18th. Please let me know if you would like to swap! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Looking to swap for Iowa interview from January 5 to either December 14 or December 20. Thanks!

I have an interview January 10th and am looking to swap for December 13th. PM if interested. Thanks!

Hi,

Looking to swap my UCI on 1/4/12 for 1/11/12. Also, looking to swap my UPMC on 1/11/2012 to 12/14/2012. Thanks!

Also, looking to switch my Henry Ford on 12/16/2011 to 1/6 or 1/13/2012. Thanks!

I have a UCLA interview on January 17th. I am interested in switching to the January 10th interview date. Please PM if you can switch. Thanks!

I have the 1/13 date and would like to please switch to either 12/14 or 1/9. Any takers are much appreciated. I no longer need to switch.

Last edited:
I will trade you 12/14 for 1/13. Please let me know ASAP.

I have UTSW interview date Jan 5th and 6th. Interested in switching to Jan 12-13. PM me if interested.

I have the University of Utah on December 16th. I would really be interested in switching someone for January 13th. Thanks.

I have UMass 1/21 and would like 1/9 or 1/20. PM if you can swap - thanks!

Hello all. Can anyone swap their Pittsburgh interview date to 1/11? I have a conflict and would like to change to 1/18. Please PM me if you can. Thanks!

Desperately looking for someone to switch their 12/14 Pittsburgh interview with my 1/11. Thanks so much!

Hi! Is anyone able to switch with me for the Kaiser LA Derm interview. I'm scheduled in the AM on 1/30 and need the AM on 1/16. Thanks :)

Does anyone have Kaiser LA on 1/16 in the AM who would be willing to switch for 1/30 in the AM? Please PM me if you're willing and able! Thanks!!

Are there any kind peeps out there who would be willing to switch their Pitt interview date? I am scheduled for the 11th of January and needed the 18th.
Maybe we could even switch another date, one that you need, for your convenience.

Let me know and thanks

I am interviewing at Iowa on December 20. I would like to interview on January 5. Are you still wanting to switch?

Last edited:
I'm scheduled for Kaiser's interview on 1/16 PM and would like to go in the AM instead. Anyone wanna switch?

Currently scheduled at CCF on 1/5. Would like to switch to 1/19. If this sounds good, please PM me! Thanks~

I have evms on 1/23 and need to switch to 1/9. I could also switch to 1/30. Please let me know if you can help me out. Thanks!

I have 1/20. Looking for 1/21. PM me.

I have an interview at Drexel on 1/19 that I would like to switch for any day other than 1/5. Please let me know if you can help me out. Thank you.

Hi everyone,

I have 1/18 and want 1/4. Please PM me if you want to switch. Thanks!

Last edited:
I have 1/11 but I desperately need 12/14!! please let me know if you can make the switch.

I've got an East Carolina interview on 1/19 that I'd like to trade for the 12/8 or 1/12 date. Please PM me if you'd like to switch. Thanks!

Current interview date: Dec 19

Would like to switch into Jan 9.

Have January 7 (Saturday), desperately need January 6.

I am scheduled for 1/13

Would like to switch to 1/9

Please let me know ASAP!