Interview Swap Thread 2010-2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just curious if anyone is having luck with this SDN interview swap, and if so how are you working it out with the programs

I was actually able to switch with someone (thank you to the person who switched with me!!). We just contacted the PC and she switched our dates with no problems. We both had to email her our request to switch, and once she received requests from both of us, she sent us a confirmation email over ERAS. It was very simple! I hope these switches work out for a lot of you!

Members don't see this ad.

I have 1/27 and would like to switch to 2/10.

If anyone is willing to do this switch, I would be soooo appreciative!

I have the 1/20 am slot and would like either the am or pm slot on 1/19. Let me know if you'd be up for switching!

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone have a University Hospital/Case 1/15 date that would be willing to swap for a 12/16 date? PM me if so!

Currently have WashU 1/8, interested in switching for 1/22

Currently have Indiana 1/22, interested in switching for 1/12

If you can help with either one, please send me a message on here. I would be very grateful! Thanks!

Have 1/8, desperately need 1/22.

Will pay handsomely

Have: Northwestern 1/12

Want: Northwestern 1/19

PM is interested in the 1/12 date. Thanks! :oops:

Have 1/9 Session 2 (10am-6pm) need 1/4. PM if you will like to swap. Thanks!

Have an interview from 10 to 6 on 1/9. Really, really, really need 1/4. PM me if you can switch.

Also, the following could help:
Yale: Have: 1/12
Want: 1/8

Stanford: Have: 1/8
Want: 1/11

Last edited:
Have an interview from 10 to 6 on 1/9. Really, really, really need 1/4. PM me if you can switch.

Also, the following could help:
Yale: Have: 1/12
Want: 1/8

Stanford: Have: 1/8
Want: 1/11
molmol,

Just sent you a PM. I will do the Yale swap since I have a conflict with Johns Hopkins. Let me know if you are still interested. Thanks!

yet another person here wanting that Jan 4th at Harvard. Guess we all want Miami and Harvard huh? Can switch dates at Arizona (1/14), Wash U (1/8), Cornell (1/25), Davis (1/5).

If someone can switch with me for Stanford, that would be amazing.
Again, I have 1/8 and would like 1/11.

I have the 1/20 am slot, and really need either the am or pm slot on 1/19. PM me if you're able to make the switch--thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad :)
Reposting incase someone's schedule has changed - I currently have UCLA on 1/11 but need to move it to 1/25. Will pay money!

Thanks a lot!

Have Jan 3rd, need other interview date, preferably 17th. PM me:)

currently have jan 26th (wed), looking for jan 29th (sat). PM me if interested!

thanks,
hooty

Currently have: January 7, 2011
Want to switch to: February 11, 2011 (or January 28, 2011)

Please PM if willing to switch.
Thanks so much!!
-WG

I only have two interviews.... and they happen to be on the SAME day

Can anyone switch MY Univ Ariz 1/7 with YOUR 1/14 ?

OR

MY Missouri Univ 1/6-1/7 with YOUR 1/20-1/21 ?

Will happily compensate!
Thanks!

Please PM if interested

I have Pitt and BU on 1/12 and would like to switch either of them. Please let me know if you are willing.

Willing to take all interview offers. Please PM me.

:D

Hello!

I'm looking to switch dates for Cornell.

I have: Jan 26
I want: Jan 25

PM if interested!

I have UC Davis on 1/26, want to move to 1/5. Anyone interested? PM me

have bu on 1/12 and need 1/19, willing to switch other dates also

Hi Guys,
Stanford: Have 1/8 want 1/11
Vandy: Have 1/11 want 1/18
Wisconsin: Have 1/18 want 1/25
Harvard: Have late session on 1/9 want 1/4

PM me for swaps, am willing to pay/swap other dates in return for any or all of the above.
Thanks

need 1/4, have 1/9 am session. will pay $200. and will switch cornell (1/25), wash u (1/8), davis (1/5), arizona (1/14) if you want

Last edited:
NYU: Have 1/25, want 1/24
UC Davis: Have 1/26, want 1/5
UCLA: Have 1/11, want 1/25

More than happy to compensate. Good luck all!

Can anyone switch MY Univ Ariz 1/7 with YOUR 1/14 ?

If you can, I am happy to switch MY Univ Colorado 1/24 with YOUR 1/21

thanks!

PM me if interested!

I have wash u on Jan 8 and want to switch for Jan 22 if possible - thanks!

sorry for the repeat post, but still looking to switch my USC date from Jan 26th to the 29th. anyone out there? :xf:

Have an interview at SLR on the Jan. 11th. Looking to switch to the 26th. Please let me know if possible. Thanks!

:xf:

Have: 1/20 am slot
Want 1/19 either am or pm slot

PM me if you can make the switch!

Looking to switch UMDNJ-camden from 1/13 to 1/6. PM me if interested. Thanks!

currently have jan 26th (wed), looking for jan 29th (sat). PM me if interested!

thanks,
hooty

Hey I doubt this will be of any help, but I'm looking to swap for my interview which is on Jan 8th. Let me know if this works.

Looking to swap my Jan 8th interview for any other date.

Anyone want to switch their University of Rochester interview for mine on January 5th?

I am scheduled to go to USC Jan 8th. Would love to switch with someone who has either the Jan 26th or 29th date. Thanks!

Have an afternoon interview slot on Jan. 13. I am looking for a morning slot on the same date. PM if willing to switch.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

I have Stanford 1/11 pm interview, would like 1/11 am interview

I am scheduled for Jan. 12 but would really like Jan. 21 since I will already be in Chicago for the day before.

Please PM me if you can help me out!! Thanks!

Have an interview at University of Massachusetts on Fri 1/21 and desperately need Sat 1/22. Let me know, thanks.

i have yale on 1/8, willing to switch to 1/12 if you can also switch with me for bu, have 1/12, need 1/19

I have an interview at SLR on the Jan. 11th. Looking to switch to the 26th. Anyone interested? Thanks!

trying to switch bu from 1/12 to 1/19 willing to switch any of the other interviews I have in return

I have 1/27 and would love to switch with someone for 2/10! I would very much appreciate anyone who can switch with me! Thank you!