interview schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ericali

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

At this time are we still pretty early in the interview invites cycle? It's my second time applying. I applied last year but I think I got the boot solely because of my low MCAT. Took the MCAT again in April, scored 36S. Have a 3.76 GPA. Only two interviews so far out of 14 schools. Is this cause for concern?

Private message me.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone,

At this time are we still pretty early in the interview invites cycle? It's my second time applying. I applied last year but I think I got the boot solely because of my low MCAT. Took the MCAT again in April, scored 36S. Have a 3.76 GPA. Only two interviews so far out of 14 schools. Is this cause for concern?

Private message me.

Thanks.
Wild....I'm 2 for 14 as well right now >).

Members don't see this ad :)
When did you submit all your secondaries?
All sorts of different dates! The last secondary I submitted was 9/1, but it was also the first interview invite I got. Go figure!

So far i have one interview which is in december.

Hi everyone,

Private message me.

Thanks.

Eric

what was your first MCAT score. What did you change about your study technique to help you make such a large improvement.