Interview Invites This Week?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm really hoping more schools start sending invites this week.

Members don't see this ad.

I have 3 that I'm really excited about, but I knew someone last year who had 9 and got 1 acceptance to one he wasn't excited about and 1 waitlist. Luckily he got in off that waitlist, but point is that nothing is for sure.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have 3 that I'm really excited about, but I knew someone last year who had 9 and got 1 acceptance to one he wasn't excited about and 1 waitlist. Luckily he got in off that waitlist, but point is that nothing is for sure.

OMG, this is why i hate reading SDN! Makes me go gaga

Whoa!! Safe to assume his interview skills werent great? With 9 interviews that would have to be the case.

Got a Touro-CA invite today!!

Looks like a cool area, need to research the school more though.

:D:D

Dude that's great! I still haven't sent in my secondary for there, and at this point I don't know that I will. Not anything against the school. I'm just getting swamped.

II for western lebanon! I'm glad they are interested in me. This was my first choice school for a while, but after touring the campus a few months ago I was shocked at how small the school/area is. Gonna have to put some serious thought into this one...

Just got an II for KCUMB but I think I'll have to turn it down. I apparently need genetics for that one (didn't know when applying) and I don't want to take another class. Makes me really really nervous to turn down an interview though!

Just got an II for KCUMB but I think I'll have to turn it down. I apparently need genetics for that one (didn't know when applying) and I don't want to take another class. Makes me really really nervous to turn down an interview though!

Haha. Genetics isn't a bad class really. Definitely better than biochem!

That made what, ten? You're fine. Quit making the rest of us nervous! ;)

Members don't see this ad :)

Congratulations! I just submitted mine! When did you become complete there, if you don't mind me asking? Also, did they notify you by email or phone?

Congratulations and don't worry...I'm sure you'll get in somewhere else and that this interview was needed. I imagine that you'll probably have to cancel some if you get in somewhere.

When did you get your secondary for KCUMB and when were you complete, if you don't mind me asking?

Got my first MD (Drexel) last night. Didn't get an email, but had the status update.

Congratulations and don't worry...I'm sure you'll get in somewhere else and that this interview was needed. I imagine that you'll probably have to cancel some if you get in somewhere.

When did you get your secondary for KCUMB and when were you complete, if you don't mind me asking?

I'm not exact on the date, but I think it was the first week of August that I got the secondary and I had issues with it so it wasn't officially turned in until last Friday.

Cool! Congratulations again! I just submitted mine to those schools so hopefully, I'll be hearing good news from them.

KCUMB invite today :) Brings my tally to four! The funniest part is I didn't even realize I was complete there yet! I had just submitted my secondary on August 8th!

Got my first MD (Drexel) last night. Didn't get an email, but had the status update.

Congrats! You must be excited :)

Also-Dudeliness we should play Where's Waldo with you at interviews.

KCUMB invite today :) Brings my tally to four! The funniest part is I didn't even realize I was complete there yet! I had just submitted my secondary on August 8th!

KCUMB today as well. Submitted secondary two days ago! Number 5 for me.

Congrats! You must be excited :)

Also-Dudeliness we should play Where's Waldo with you at interviews.

Thanks, I am!

Tomorrow is my TCOM interview! So excited but also very nervous!

Thanks :) Don't tell Drexel, but I was way more excited when the KCUMB ii came :)

You wanna stay in Missouri? I have to admit, staying near my family in Utah would have been nice.

You wanna stay in Missouri? I have to admit, staying near my family in Utah would have been nice.

Yea, I like it and my girlfriend is still here.

I think I'm coming to the conclusion thy I can't worry too much about what rotations I'll be able to have 3rd year. Meaning can I stay in one place or will I have to move around. I honestly don't know how in the world that will work since my daughter will be starting school during my 3rd year, but it just seems like its tough to find something that will work for sure. Anyone know of good quality schools that offer 1 yr rotation sites for core rotations?

I think I'm coming to the conclusion thy I can't worry too much about what rotations I'll be able to have 3rd year. Meaning can I stay in one place or will I have to move around. I honestly don't know how in the world that will work since my daughter will be starting school during my 3rd year, but it just seems like its tough to find something that will work for sure. Anyone know of good quality schools that offer 1 yr rotation sites for core rotations?

Im trying to find the same school for the same reason man. So far I can't get any info.

Hey friends, guess what? I just got an acceptance letter from LECOM-Erie! Woot woot!
Now I have to start looking at schools I don't already have travel plans for the interviews and cancel some interviews maybe. First up on the chopping block, WVSOM and probably LMU also. Actually, I'm not sure about LMU. I've heard it's a pretty good school...
time to research.
But bottom line...I'M GOING TO BE A DOCTOR!!!!! Sweet beans

Hey friends, guess what? I just got an acceptance letter from LECOM-Erie! Woot woot!
Now I have to start looking at schools I don't already have travel plans for the interviews and cancel some interviews maybe. First up on the chopping block, WVSOM and probably LMU also. Actually, I'm not sure about LMU. I've heard it's a pretty good school...
time to research.

this must be the first acceptance of the year! CONGRAT!!! what were your stats?

this must be the first acceptance of the year! CONGRAT!!! what were your stats?

I love it! "what WERE your stats?" too true, don't even have to think about that any more. Lol
Everything is on my mdapps account. The quick and dirty version: cGPA 3.45 sGPA 3.32 30O MCAT. 800+ hours non clinical volunteer. 400+ hours clinical volunteer. 60 hrs shadowing two DO's.
Also as a side note, two other SDNers have been accepted here already. Shabnasty and veritas. Sorry if I got your handle wrong ;)

nice nice

i bet this year, avg mcat score of the matriculantst will go up significantly.

time to research.

!!:thumbup:

time to research.

OMG CONGRATS! I am interviewing there in october! Future classmates?

time to research.

Congrats!!!

I'm still not sure if this will be my final destination, and I'm sure you don't know yet either. lol
either way, I'd be veery happy here.

Thanks guys! :luck::luck::luck:

I've always been on my phone until today, so excited to do the multiquote! :laugh:

How do you multiquote anyways? lol

PS- Congrats on getting accepted! I hope we all can share the same sense of accomplishment soon!

Gratz Dudeliness on LECOM-E and future doctorness.