Interview Invites This Week?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
lol I'm with you, I had the same portal change for LECOM-E. It gave me a small rush...

What did the status change to? Mine has been: "We received your supplemental application. The review process will begin on your file. You will be notified when updates are made" for a while now.

What did the status change to? Mine has been: "We received your supplemental application. The review process will begin on your file. You will be notified when updates are made" for a while now.

This was for B, but Im guessing its the same...

Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made

Members don't see this ad :)
This was for B, but Im guessing its the same...

Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made

This is the same thing that mine says for LECOM-E

Mine is still stuck in this limbo too. I keep checking my portal just in case it changes.

...a litte too quiet, if you ask me
Yeah nothing has been happening. I sent my MCAT scores over to AACOMAS and TMDSAS but it seems like it takes a lot longer to get scores from AACOMAS to the medical schools.

Waiting waiting waiting...

Members don't see this ad :)
Ill take either...but Im not feeling it. To be fair, my feelings have a pretty low correlation to the actual invitation schedule.

Yeah, they'll come out when they come out... but I keep checking all my portals just in case. I'm hoping maybe both Midwestern schools are quick this year, so maybe CCOM soon...only because CCOM and DMU are my top schools and I'd love to have an acceptance before October.

Got an invite at AZCOM! Not necessarily my first choice school but I'm excited to have an interview scheduled!

Nevermind.. Got AZCOM interview!

YEAH! Congrats to everyone who got interview invites. Best of luck everyone! :xf:

Ugh I feel so out of the loop. :( No interview invites yet.

Congrats to MedPR and everyone else!

Here's hoping LECOM-B will show some love tomorrow!

Btw: am I the only one who has gone from loving weekends to hating them because of app season?

Got an email from DMU for an interview this morning! Looks like they started regular interviews.

Thanks! Although my gpa is good the mcat killed me hahahaha. Heres to hoping!

Your MCAT is fine. If DMU thinks you are good for an interview I think you are doing alright!
Go to the DMU thread, someone posted some stats about the odds of being admitted post interview, I think you are in good shape!

DMU interview invite this morning!

Your MCAT is fine. If DMU thinks you are good for an interview I think you are doing alright!
Go to the DMU thread, someone posted some stats about the odds of being admitted post interview, I think you are in good shape!

The 2011 thread? Or this year's thread?

Edit: Nevermind. Found this:

Also, I just found this in the old DMU thread.

Total admissions data
3273 applied, 685 interviewed, 469 were accepted, 221 enrolled

In-state admissions data
203 applied, 116 interviewed, 84 were accepted, 65 enrolled

Out-of-state admissions data
3070 applied, 569 interviewed, 385 were accepted, 156 enrolled

Women's admissions data
1500 applied, 309 interviewed, 227 were accepted, 115 enrolled

Minority admissions data
772 applied, 117 interviewed, 83 were accepted, 35 enrolled

International admissions data
79 applied, 19 interviewed, 14 were accepted, 4 enrolled

If you are out of states thats almost a 70% shot post interview.

Yea, those are amazing odds. I'm a little worried about rural to be honest, but only because of the giant bugs I anticipate being everywhere.. Really stupid reason, I know.

Congrats!!

Wish I could have applied here, great school!

Good luck with this one guys:thumbup:

Why can't you apply?

Jealous. Congrats!

Thanks! If you applied I'm sure yours is coming soon.

Yea, those are amazing odds. I'm a little worried about rural to be honest, but only because of the giant bugs I anticipate being everywhere.. Really stupid reason, I know.

Hahaha yea I understand. I've been super rural my entire life though so I won't mind too much!

Hahaha yea I understand. I've been super rural my entire life though so I won't mind too much!

Yea, I grew up rural but have been in the city for the past 6 years and in those 6 years I've only had 1 bug in my apartment.. One.

No DMU love for this girl. Sad Panda

It's still so early. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited.. beyond excited, but I'm not worrying about all the other schools who haven't offered an interview yet. Yours will come!

My MCAT score is 4 months too old for them (and AZCOM and a few others). Pretty sad about it but, c'est la vie...

Ah that's lame. I noticed some schools require it within 2 years now, right?

Thanks guys.

I kinda think my stats are too low for DMU, maybe they won't want me. I am hoping my ECs and applying early will make me stand out.