Interview invites help!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

13th

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!
So I've noticed that some schools have started to send out interview invites and one of the schools I applied to is also one of the schools that has sent out invitations. Some of the applicants who have received interviews had their app completed after mine. So I was wondering if that means that I won't be getting an interview because they have already looked passed my app?

Members don't see this ad.

Can I ask what school? I’m in the same boat for Louisville

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys!
So I've noticed that some schools have started to send out interview invites and one of the schools I applied to is also one of the schools that has sent out invitations. Some of the applicants who have received interviews had their app completed after mine. So I was wondering if that means that I won't be getting an interview because they have already looked passed my app?

Maybe you should check with your application such as LORs, transcript, secondary fee, DAT and etc.

Also, see if you have enough shadowing/volunteer hours to fulfill the requirements.

Lastly, I would call or email school to see if they received all the required documents.

Maybe you should check with your application such as LORs, transcript, secondary fee, DAT and etc.

Also, see if you have enough shadowing/volunteer hours to fulfill the requirements.

Lastly, I would call or email school to see if they received all the required documents.
I thought that once you received the application complete notification/email from the school, then they had received all of your documents, is that not correct? And I have about ~200 hours of shadowing and even more volunteering hours, so I don't think it's that (or at least I hope it's not :D). But I'm also OOS...

same here for Louisville and LECOM :oops: OOS for both schools