Interview help/mock interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medder33

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone recommend a service/ person that does mock interviews/ help through skype etc
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

Not sure if it's allowed to post links to third party services. I've had personal experience with one of them and had few others work with them in the past. I was satisfied with their approach, mock interviews and general guidance on the preparation and the process. You may take a look and decide for yourself. I'm hesitant to post a link here, PM me and I can let you know.

Question to Admin: I've no idea if this is OK to post a link to a third party website, please let me know and I will post it here if it can be helpful for others. Thanks!

Not sure if it's allowed to post links to third party services. I've had personal experience with one of them and had few others work with them in the past. I was satisfied with their approach, mock interviews and general guidance on the preparation and the process. You may take a look and decide for yourself. I'm hesitant to post a link here, PM me and I can let you know.

Question to Admin: I've no idea if this is OK to post a link to a third party website, please let me know and I will post it here if it can be helpful for others. Thanks!
1) no links to sites that replicate our services

2) you may mention another site or service as long as you are not employed by them or have a financial interest (“stealth advertising “; we’ve recently had an issue with a Test Prep company seemingly encouraging students and employees to register and post here about their product which goes against SDNs mission of offering services gratis).

Reactions: 1 user
1) no links to sites that replicate our services

2) you may mention another site or service as long as you are not employed by them or have a financial interest (“stealth advertising “; we’ve recently had an issue with a Test Prep company seemingly encouraging students and employees to register and post here about their product which goes against SDNs mission of offering services gratis).
Thank you for the clarification!

I only know the service as a customer so was sharing my experience and have no other ulterior motive. That's why I wanted to share the name in public forum only if it was allowed. The service's name is ResidencyMatters and their website is the same name with DOT com added.

PS: Impressive to see someone from the Admin group response so quickly. kudos to you!