Interventional Pain Management & Anesthesia - New Jersey

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Transition Consultants

Doctor Practice Sales and Valuations
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Premier interventional pain management practice with a patient-centric, quality approach to medicine. Owner is seeking an associate for partnership buy-out or outright acquisition. High-producing clinic collecting ~$6,000,000+ million annually with Seller's Discretionary Earnings of ~$3,000,000+. Well-equipped facility treating the full scope of interventional pain procedures. Integrated electronic medical records (EMR) system in place. Excellent medical and administrative staff will remain with the practice post-sale. Selling physician is able to provide extended transition assistance to a new buyer. Call 800-416-2055 (x225) for details or contact medical practice broker.

Members don't see this ad.

Inbox me. I am interested in Job opportunity in the NY/NJ area. Thanks

Inbox me. I am interested in Job opportunity in the NY/NJ area. Thanks

Thanks for the note. Are you strictly looking for employed positions? Feel free to submit your contact info and CV here: http://transitionconsultants.com/contact . We occasionally get physician job positions which come up, but for the most part, we are assisting doctors with associate buy-in, practice partnership, and outright sales. Sometimes there will be a period of initial employment but it is usually tied to a purchase of all or a portion of the practice. Right now we have 4 interventional pain management practices for sale in the following areas: New Jersey, Brooklyn New York, Central California, Lake Tahoe area Nevada. Contact me if you have further interest. Thanks.