Intership in Ireland

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TD_D

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!
It's my first thread here and I have one question about IEET exam that is required for the internship in Ireland (I am a foreigner from other country in UE). I have several links and materials obtained from HSE.ie but even though I'm still confused about the difficulty of this exam. Is it really demanding or is it quite easy to pass? I've already read Ethical And Professional Guidance several times and I am currently trying to find some useful information on Medical Council and HSE websites. It is part 1, I have it in 2 weeks.
Thanks for help!

Members don't see this ad.

Seriously no one has any information? I've already searched all the Internet and couldn't find any, it would be wonderful if somebody want to share their experience!

Hello TD_D! Sorry I don't have any answers to your questions. May i please ask how did you get the information around the Internship as I am struggling to find relevant information. Thank you and Good luck with your exam!