Internships/Co-Ops abroad?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

liketb12

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm planning on doing a summer internship or co-op next year (my school has a 6 month co-op system so I have some flexibility) and really want to do one abroad. I was wondering if anyone knows of any medical/global health/biotech research nonprofits or companies internationally where they have paid coop/internship programs for undergraduate US students.

I don't want to do a semester studying abroad so I feel like for me, this is the best option! Excuse my lack of knowledge about this topic, but thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone! I'm planning on doing a summer internship or co-op next year (my school has a 6 month co-op system so I have some flexibility) and really want to do one abroad. I was wondering if anyone knows of any medical/global health/biotech research nonprofits or companies internationally where they have paid coop/internship programs for undergraduate US students.

I don't want to do a semester studying abroad so I feel like for me, this is the best option! Excuse my lack of knowledge about this topic, but thanks!
I'm guessing you go to Northeastern University? If so, there are many resources there for the global co-op program. The only thing is that they are generally worse paid, sometimes only a stipend.