This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ClevelandCORP

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am about to finish my intern year in general surgery at a well-known institution in southern California. I have a secured position as a CA-1 in the Midwest starting 7/2019. In the interim, I am eligible for licensing and would like to get involved in anesthesiology research and/or work in a clinical setting from 7/18-6/19.

If I were to acquire a fully-funded research position, that would suffice.

Otherwise, work interests include anesthesiology, pain medicine, addiction, wound care, urgent care, and cosmetics with proper institutional support. I am happy to explore other areas with the requisite training.

Preferably, I would find a position in the Midwest (d/t family and convenience). However, I am willing to consider any destination for the right opportunity and welcome international prospects.

I am hard-working, determined, and down-to-earth.

Contact me if you have any offers/suggestions. I have a CV and references ready.

I am looking to find a spot ASAP as licensing for particular states may require several weeks for processing.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.