Internal medicine pgy-2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted310399

Hey all ,

My wife is currently PGY-1 in Internal Medicine in a Texas program. We would really appreciate it if somebody would be willing to Swap a PGY-2 position with her . The person should be a current PGY-1 at a program in these 3 states - SC, NC or VIRGINIA and be willing to SWAP next year in July.

Anybody out there , please IM me and we can talk further.:luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all ,

My wife is currently PGY-1 in Internal Medicine in a Texas program. We would really appreciate it if somebody would be willing to Swap a PGY-2 position with her . The person should be a current PGY-1 at a program in these 3 states - SC, NC or VIRGINIA and be willing to SWAP next year in July.

Anybody out there , please IM me and we can talk further.:luck:
Hi there,
I am a PGY-1 in Internal Medicine currently at a Philadelphia hospital (close to Virginia) and would be willing to swap to a Texas program as a PGY-2 next July. Please let me know if interested.
Thanks.

Hi there,
I am a PGY-1 in Internal Medicine currently at a Philadelphia hospital (close to Virginia) and would be willing to swap to a Texas program as a PGY-2 next July. Please let me know if interested.
Thanks.
Hi I'm new to posting. I am in a program in Texas. Willing to switch to PGY 2 program anywhere that's closer to Cleveland.