Internal Medicine PGY-1 Immediate Vacancy NJ

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ResidentSwap

Partner Organization
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This week's featured opening:

---------------------------------------
11/06/2007:
Internal Medicine PGY-1 Immediate Vacancy
Check if this opening is still available:
http://www.residentswap.org/check_opening.php?ID=7752
Seton Hall University
School of Graduate Medical Education
400 S Orange Ave
South Orange, NJ 07079

Program Director:
Ernest E Federici, MD
[email protected] *
(908) 994-5257 *

Program Coordinator:

Melissa W Mann
[email protected] *
(908) 994-5420 *

Comments: Immediate opening for PGY-1 resident due to
departure of resident for personal reasons. 85
resident program with fellowships and 100% board pass rate this year

---------------------------------------
*IMPORTANT:
  1. Please do NOT contact the program without first checking if the vacancy is still open. Use the above links.
  2. Please note that the @residentswap.org emails are SPAM-proof and require senders to check their inbox for an automated reply message. This message contains a link and instructions to type-in a code from an image. Messages will NOT be delivered without completing these steps.
Best Regards,
Michael Kulon, MD
ResidentSwap.org

Members don't see this ad.

no opening at all.........

Well they have had 7 months to fill the spot.

Members don't see this ad :)
you mean they filled it recently?
but when i called them few months ago,they said they have no vacancies...
what is their problem?

I'm new here, but I wonder if the site admin folks would consider removing old/ filled/ expired/ irrelevant job/ residency posts so that it does not confuse and waste people's time, esp the newbies.

I suppose we could remove old posts although perhaps "newbies" could actually look at the date something was posted.:rolleyes:

There really isn't the manpower available to go through all the posts and delete ones which may or may not be still open.

Dear Lee & Other Readers,

For positions posted by Resident Swap, I always include a link that allows readers to check if the previously posted opening is still available. For the post above, the corresponding link is:

http://www.residentswap.org/check_opening.php?ID=7752

Once clicked, the following will be displayed:

"Status of Listing #7752
Our records indicate that the status of listing #7752 is: Expired
If you find that this information is out-of-date, please Notify Us."

The above opening was posted on November 06, 2007, was filled shortly thereafter, and is NOT AVAILABLE. Accordingly, as soon as we learned that the position was no longer available, the status of the link was changed to "Expired".

Despite these links, it appears that few of the readers do not notice them. A solution to this would be for us to post javascript code that would automatically check the residentswap website and clearly display "EXPIRED" in big bold red letters when the position becomes filled. However, I am not sure if this forum will allow me to paste javascript code. This would be similar to what we employ for syndication, available on:
http://www.residentswap.org/syndication/

Best Regards,
Michael Kulon