Intern Pharmacist app 2x2 photo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sciencechick

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is meant by "passport type photo"? Does it have to be taken at a place that does passport photos or can you cut out a 2x2 photo of yourself? or is this not allowed (hence the prohibition of PERSONAL polaroid photos). Did anybody else just take their own photo and submit the application successfully with it?

Members don't see this ad.

sciencechick said:
What is meant by "passport type photo"? Does it have to be taken at a place that does passport photos or can you cut out a 2x2 photo of yourself? or is this not allowed (hence the prohibition of PERSONAL polaroid photos). Did anybody else just take their own photo and submit the application successfully with it?

Passport photos have a specific chin to head measurement (like 1 1/2 inches or something) and the photo is 2x2. Random photo developing places and FedEx/Kinko's take passport photos for you and have them ready for you within the hour. I don't know.. It was just easier to go to Kinkos and have them do it so I didn't have to worry about dimensions and crap.

Walgreens photo dept. can do them for you in like 5 minutes. ...cheap too.

Most passport photos aren't 2x2, are they? I think basically they are saying they want a face front head shot, with no froo-froo stuff.

Polaroids get damaged easily. And, I don't think you can cut them down to 2x2 without screwing them up.