Interested?

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aduncan

Reaction score
Hi! I’m not a dentist, but instead a practice manager for a federally qualified health center that operates two primary care clinics, and one dental clinic. We took possession of the dental clinic which was formerly a free clinic a little more than a year ago. We are struggling to recruit dentists to this area and I am looking for some help or advice. We are in a very rural area, with a patient population that really needs dental services. I feel as though, for our area, our pay and benefits are competitive and there’s the potential for student loan reimbursement. If anyone has any advice or interest, please reach out!! Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

Offer a $25,000 loan repayment bonus (Paid directly to the loan provider of the dentist's choosing.) upon completion of each year worked for your FQHC.

"Build it and he will come." Field of Dreams

Last edited:
If I am quoting this correctly, I believe we offer $50,000 total over the span of 2 years.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I’m not a dentist, but instead a practice manager for a federally qualified health center that operates two primary care clinics, and one dental clinic. We took possession of the dental clinic which was formerly a free clinic a little more than a year ago. We are struggling to recruit dentists to this area and I am looking for some help or advice. We are in a very rural area, with a patient population that really needs dental services. I feel as though, for our area, our pay and benefits are competitive and there’s the potential for student loan reimbursement. If anyone has any advice or interest, please reach out!! Thank you!!

What are your pay and benefits? How far to the nearest Costco?

Reactions: 1 user
What are your pay and benefits? How far to the nearest Costco?
If you think you may be interested, I’d love to email or talk with you directly. Nearest Costco is about 45 mins from the area the office is in. Sam’s Club is about 25-30. You’re welcome to email me at [email protected].

Thanks for reaching out!

If I am quoting this correctly, I believe we offer $50,000 total over the span of 2 years.
Yes, but is paid to the dentist (which is taxable) or to the loan provider (which is a non-taxable benefit)?