Integrated program residents, alumni...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rddoms

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I started my medical education at AT Still University/ KCOM this summer. I was wondering if any DO has matched into an integrated program. If any of you know a DO that has done so, I would appreciate a reply, and maybe even a chance to speak with him/her.

If that isn't a possibility, does anyone know of an integrated program that might be a little more DO friendly?

Thanks for your time,
Ryan

Members don't see this ad.

P.S.- I am aware of the alternate routes into plastics, but I worked in surgery at the Univ. of Washington, and liked the integrated route.

Thanks,
Ryan

rddoms said:
I started my medical education at AT Still University/ KCOM this summer. I was wondering if any DO has matched into an integrated program. If any of you know a DO that has done so, I would appreciate a reply, and maybe even a chance to speak with him/her.

If that isn't a possibility, does anyone know of an integrated program that might be a little more DO friendly?

Thanks for your time,
Ryan

rddoms said:

Thanks for your time,
Ryan

I know of a DO who matched into an integrated program, as a prelim who did a year of research before entering.

Members don't see this ad :)
any idea which program?

Try sending a PM to medhacker
I know a few DOs that got into Plastics Independent - but see what Medhacker can help you with - good luck. IT will work for you, but you need some real strong numbers and publications; DO or MD
rddoms said:
any idea which program?

Jocomama said:
Try sending a PM to medhacker
I know a few DOs that got into Plastics Independent - but see what Medhacker can help you with - good luck. IT will work for you, but you need some real strong numbers and publications; DO or MD

Thanks for your reply