Industry Fellowship Midyear 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharma_18

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

Now that Midyear is over, many of my colleagues are getting phone calls for on-site (through the RPIF program). I still have not heard anything back yet. I received company reception invites and Rutgers invites from 3 companies. I've heard from many past fellows that companies call all their candidates on Thursday and Friday. Since I have not gotten a call yet, does this mean my chances are over?

Please help!

Members don't see this ad.

I wouldn't worry yet...are your LORs and letter of intent submitted? Those have to be done before Rutgers can call you.

Hi Everyone!

Now that Midyear is over, many of my colleagues are getting phone calls for on-site (through the RPIF program). I still have not heard anything back yet. I received company reception invites and Rutgers invites from 3 companies. I've heard from many past fellows that companies call all their candidates on Thursday and Friday. Since I have not gotten a call yet, does this mean my chances are over?

Please help!

Hi Everyone!

Please help!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi Everyone!

Please help!
I haven't got any phone calls yet. I got invite from Rutgers for reception. Have u applied for non-rutgers as well?

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't got any phone calls yet. I got invite from Rutgers for reception. Have u applied for non-rutgers as well?

I did not apply for any non-rutgers programs. I have heard from friends that MCPHS has already called candidates for on-sites though

Received one call this past Friday, and one call today for an on-site. I would wait until the end of this week before making any judgment.

Received one call this past Friday, and one call today for an on-site. I would wait until the end of this week before making any judgment.
For Rutgers or non Rutgers? Congrats

Only did Rutgers, and thanks! Heard these on-sites can be intense so hopefully things go well.
Congrats!! Have you gotten any advice on how to prepare for on-sites? Also, did you receive an e-mail confirming the date of the on-site?

Last edited:
Congrats!! Have you gotten any advice on how to prepare for on-sites? Also, did you receive an e-mail confirming the date of the on-site?
Thanks! Nothing yet, but I'm about to ask around and see what I can gather. Not officially, most of the communication has been conducted through text and phone but I'm sure something should be sent out soon.

I'm also wondering if anyone has heard from USC / Allergan.

From what I've heard, all on-site interviews have been sent out for most of the fellowship programs.

Has anyone received any offers yet?:)

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone received any offers and if you don’t mind where?