Program-Specific Info / Q's Indiana University (IUPUI) OTD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

newOTDgrad2024

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all! I have an interview with IUPUI in early November and was wondering if anyone had any advice for me?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard back from IUPUI regarding admission decisions yet?

I haven't heard back either, I ended up emailing them to ask about the status of my application but haven't heard back yet.

Reactions: 1 user
Have they responded back to your email? I emailed them on Friday as well, but haven't heard anything yet.

Have they responded back to your email? I emailed them on Friday as well, but haven't heard anything yet.
I got an email response saying they messed up the timeline when they told us we would hear back by this past Friday and that they will be making decisions from now into the next few weeks.

Have any of the rest of you all heard anything yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
I have not. I interviewed with them on 11/2
Relieved to hear I’m not the only one who still has not heard anything. I wish there was a way to know how they are distributing offers. Hopefully we will hear something this week!

Do you think we will get a rejection email if we don’t get in?
Yes. When I emailed them about my application status over a week ago they said we would get an email either way. They mentioned they could be making offers and decisions for a couple weeks so I’m hoping there’s still a chance

Yes. When I emailed them about my application status over a week ago they said we would get an email either way. They mentioned they could be making offers and decisions for a couple weeks so I’m hoping there’s still a chance
I wish we knew how many people have gotten acceptance emails!

I wish we knew how many people have gotten acceptance emails!
One of my friends got accepted on November 18th. I am assuming they are giving out a few offers a day and waiting till they accept/decline to offer more. Just what I’ve been thinking!

One of my friends got accepted on November 18th. I am assuming they are giving out a few offers a day and waiting till they accept/decline to offer more. Just what I’ve been thinking!
Ugh I want to know!

Has anyone on the waitlist been given a spot?