INDIAN BEAUTY vs OTHER PHIRANGS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

parasiteatwork

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Comeon guys......... :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

parasiteatwork said:
Comeon guys......... :luck:

hm, if you could clue us in on what you're talking about... :laugh:

I think the OP meant 'phirangi' which means foreigner. Personally, I think Indian women are the most beautiful....kinda short....but really cute. I start blabbering unintelligibly whenever I see an Indian girl taller than 5'7". And maybe its just me, but being around someone who shares your language and culture and even looks like you (not actually *physically*...you know) makes them so much more attractive!

Members don't see this ad :)
hey not all indian girls are short!! Lots of punjabi girls are very tall :p

DoctorMalki said:
hey not all indian girls are short!! Lots of punjabi girls are very tall :p

punjabi's ARE freakishly tall. the tallest indian fellow i've ever met was a punjabi , measured in at 6'6" :eek: :eek:

Indian women are, without a doubt, the most attractive women on this planet!

Buckeye(OH) said:

Agreed! :thumbup:

-ash rai (duh!)
-sushmita sen (gorgeous)
-bipasha basu
-juhi chawla
-priety zinta

to name a few. ;)

Buckeye(OH) said:

We say stuff like this, but then we complain on how Indian girls have big egos....hmmm, I wonder where they get it from. Anyways, Indian girls are hit and miss....some are gorgeous and some are nasty....but the nasty ones think they are gorgeous just because everyone always says Indian girls are the best.

Anyways, you cant beat a Venezuelan/Colombian girl....they are the true beauties of the world.

1hotaartichoke said:
Agreed! :thumbup:

-ash rai (duh!)
-sushmita sen (gorgeous)
-bipasha basu
-juhi chawla
-priety zinta

to name a few. ;)

Ah, the dirty-mouthed vegetable hath arrived :)

Dr.BadVibes said:
We say stuff like this, but then we complain on how Indian girls have big egos....hmmm, I wonder where they get it from. Anyways, Indian girls are hit and miss....some are gorgeous and some are nasty....but the nasty ones think they are gorgeous just because everyone always says Indian girls are the best.

I'll agree with you on that. I just can't believe how all of my white friends are all of a sudden all about Indian girls. That bugs me for some reason.

Buckeye(OH) said:
Ah, the dirty-mouthed vegetable hath arrived :)

my my....
what kind of reputation have i built myself? :eek:

1hotaartichoke said:
my my....

bhumika is best

Buckeye(OH) said:
I'll agree with you on that. I just can't believe how all of my white friends are all of a sudden all about Indian girls. That bugs me for some reason.
i guess....thats coz they really r the best!!! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Actually, when I was dissecting my cadaver today with my group, we got onto the topic of international women....I told them that I thought Venezuelan and Indian girls were by far the most beautiful girls in the world....everyone agreed with me on the Venezuelan, but I didnt have ONE person agree with me on the Indian.......I was so shocked cause all of my close friends back in Canada agree with me so I had to ask at least 10 other classmates of mine and got the same response.....they just didnt dig the Indian girls.....

Is it due to the different countries? Or is my school the exception?

Dr.BadVibes said:
Actually, when I was dissecting my cadaver today with my group, we got onto the topic of international women....I told them that I thought Venezuelan and Indian girls were by far the most beautiful girls in the world....everyone agreed with me on the Venezuelan, but I didnt have ONE person agree with me on the Indian.......I was so shocked cause all of my close friends back in Canada agree with me so I had to ask at least 10 other classmates of mine and got the same response.....they just didnt dig the Indian girls.....

ya look at bapasha what a wonderful lady so poor
look at dancers so poor
i love bhumika kareena

Dr.BadVibes said:

maybe b/c there are a ton of indians in canada...
here, in CA, i know that all kinds of guys are all about indian girls now...
like 5 yrs ago, when guys would hit on me...they would all think i was mexican (even if the guy was black, mexican, or white), now when i get hit on, most people guess correctly that i am indian. i think this is b/c there has been a rise in awareness of indians in general.
a lot of guys are like...damn, i love indian girls, and indian food; the two best things to come out of india. haha.

sorry guys ;)

1hotaartichoke said:
a lot of guys are like...damn, i love indian girls, and indian food; the two best things to come out of india. haha.

sorry guys ;)

hey, a lot of girls would disagree with you, at least the ones i meet ;)

1hotaartichoke said:
maybe b/c there are a ton of indians in canada...
here, in CA, i know that all kinds of guys are all about indian girls now...
like 5 yrs ago, when guys would hit on me...they would all think i was mexican (even if the guy was black, mexican, or white), now when i get hit on, most people guess correctly that i am indian. i think this is b/c there has been a rise in awareness of indians in general.

sorry guys ;)

haha...yeah i think thats true now-addays...even them asian guys are all about the ndn girls. And yah..i think ndn girls are way up there on the list, next to the sweedish and latin girlies! Hopefully the girls back in india are good (i saw some, but not enough :( ).

CaliAtenza said:
haha...yeah i think thats true now-addays...even them asian guys are all about the ndn girls. And yah..i think ndn girls are way up there on the list, next to the sweedish and latin girlies! Hopefully the girls back in india are good (i saw some, but not enough :( ).

I dont think for guys to like you being an indian or not being an indian helps coz basically its the personality,the heart,the attitude that matters...one has to be compatible with the other person and that is what is more important and that can make any person look better!!! :luck:

parasiteatwork said:
I dont think for guys to like you being an indian or not being an indian helps coz basically its the personality,the heart,the attitude that matters...one has to be compatible with the other person and that is what is more important and that can make any person look better!!! :luck:

you're definitely right. but a lot of times, the personality, heart, and attitude are somehow mysteriously more agreeable to us when we're attracted to the person. its amazing what we'll put up with when the girl is hot.

parasiteatwork said:

very true..very true..btw im a guy, not a girl..lol :)

CaliAtenza said:

The funny thing about Asian girls is they only date white guys. Indian girls still like Indian guys but Asian women are all about white guys. Poor Asian guys can't hook up with anyone

daelroy said:
The funny thing about Asian girls is they only date white guys. Indian girls still like Indian guys but Asian women are all about white guys. Poor Asian guys can't hook up with anyone

hahaha..oh i see that a lot here on my college campus, lol.

i'm indian but i dont think indian people are particularly good looking...sure u can mention people like aishwarya rai but those are the oddballs out of a billion + people

daelroy said:

where i live, asian girls only go for asian dudes, however more westernised ones might go for white boys, but however i have never seen an indian hook up with an asian...i wonder why

and for the topic in question...its really hard to say which country produces the most beautiful ppl, i have seen beautiful ppl from all over. there is nothing written on stone saying that indian beauty or any other beauty is the bestest looking on the planet however i am glad God gave us so many choices to choose from. :)

With Indian Girls it is a hit or miss,and unfortunatly I see alot of the hot ones dating out of their race. This does not shock me because in the US we have like a 2 % population and there are just not alot of indians. IMO the hotest girls are Indian/White mix or Latin/White mix...they tend to look like ash rai.

While dating it hardly matters what ethnicity you belong to.....I just dont see why r u guys making such a big deal about it!!

In North America, apparently it is a big deal para.

yeah..but its only ''dating''????

I too am Indian. I think Monica Bellucci is the most beautiful woman in the world. Period.

bluearmy said:
I too am Indian. I think Monica Bellucci is the most beautiful woman in the world. Period.
what happened to Zeenat Aman?? :p :p

Zennat is the all time sexiest 'Indian' woman.

bluearmy said:
Zennat is the all time sexiest 'Indian' woman.
yeah...maybe but now she has changed into a big fat bulldozer.....

kvip said:
where i live, asian girls only go for asian dudes, however more westernised ones might go for white boys, but however i have never seen an indian hook up with an asian...i wonder why

and for the topic in question...its really hard to say which country produces the most beautiful ppl, i have seen beautiful ppl from all over. there is nothing written on stone saying that indian beauty or any other beauty is the bestest looking on the planet however i am glad God gave us so many choices to choose from. :)

I have seen an Indian (girl) hook up with an Asian (guy) and vice versa. It does happen. About the westernised ones, you are right. but it also depends on your upbringing, at least I hope so.
Imagine a son saying to his father, like Peter Russells did, "f**** you dad" :laugh:

In Canada, desi community is mostly Punjabi. In US, I have met a lot less Punjabis and a lot of Gujaratis/Trinis/South Indians. I don't mind Gujjus and such but in my area they tend to be really slutty or ghetto and wear blue contacts. Definitely not attractive! Maybe that's why Canadian guys like Indian girls more than ppl down here.

I think Pakistani women are generally better looking than Indian ones (except Sikhs, they look like Pakis) and even Indian movie stars look more like the average Pakistani than the average Indian.

xdopaminex said:
I think Pakistani women are generally better looking than Indian ones (except Sikhs, they look like Pakis) and even Indian movie stars look more like the average Pakistani than the average Indian.
All I can say is that YOU HAVE NOT BEEN LUCKY ENOUGH TO MEET BEAUTIFUL INDIAN WOMEN...I feel sorry 4 u :( :(

1hotaartichoke said:
my my....

Vegans have a rep of a Onion! Eat it- you´ll like it-
but boy- bofore eating you gotta CRY when you cut- and After eating---the smell in the mouth!!!! :D :smuggrin:

DrGarfield said:
but boy- bofore eating you gotta CRY when you cut- and After eating---the smell in the mouth!!!! :D :smuggrin:
:laugh: ;)

DrGarfield said:
So you like Vegans because they make you cry like an onion, and leave a bad taste in your mouth like an onion?? Me no speek no ingles por favor.

sunny123 said:
So you like Vegans because they make you cry like an onion, and leave a bad taste in your mouth like an onion?? Me no speek no ingles por favor.

Actually that´s the reason i am Afraid of vegans!! ha ha! I was just answering to Arti´s exclamation about her rep!