INBDE Study Partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Indiadental

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am looking for a serious study partner to prepare for INBDE. If there are multiple people we can form a study group as well. If interested please reply here. Thank you. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Hello everyone,
I am looking for a serious study partner to prepare for INBDE. If there are multiple people we can form a study group as well. If interested please reply here. Thank you. :)

I'm interested. Let me know how I can join please and when do you plan on taking it.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi, thank you for your interest. Please let me have your email and we can discuss from there. Where are you from?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, Im interested. What studying materials will be good for this exam?

I can email you if you like. Please share your email address. Thanks.

hi. Can I join you guys? I am starting the prep for INBDE too and would be really helpful if I had a study partner as well. As of now, it is overwhelming.

I’m still waiting for the others to response. But I will really like to study with someone. I think it will be better, not so overwhelming.

Hi, I would like to join in the INBDE preparation!

Hi, i am in Toronto and want to be a part of the online study group for INBDE. my email is [email protected]. please add me in the group as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everyone,
Count me in i want to study. Finding a study partner.

Hello everyone,
Hello

Im interested. Please share your email and we can go from there?

Thankyou :))

Hello everyone,
Hello everyone,
hi I would like to join , its been so overwhelming and this is my email id [email protected]

Hi! Could you please also kindly share with me the study materials and join me in the study group?. Email: [email protected]
Thank you very much!

Hello everyone,
Hello! I am interested,can I know how I can join?

Hello everyone,

I am interested

I would like to join study group too.
mid you guys have any study material please share with me too. Thanks. My email address [email protected]

Hello everyone,
Please add me in WhatsApp. +1-980-428-4878