INBDE study material

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nidhee

Reaction score
Hi Guys . I have Dental Decks 2012-2013 for NBDE part 1 . I did not buy the Decks for Part 2 back then . I did not pass NBDE Part 1either . Now that the exam is changed to INBDE I am confused . Should I buy The new INBDE DENTAL decks or just buy the Dental Decks Part 2 and study both Part 1 and Part 2 ? Pl help

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Guys . I have Dental Decks 2012-2013 for NBDE part 1 . I did not buy the Decks for Part 2 back then . I did not pass NBDE Part 1either . Now that the exam is changed to INBDE I am confused . Should I buy The new INBDE DENTAL decks or just buy the Dental Decks Part 2 and study both Part 1 and Part 2 ? Pl help
Hi Needhi, I bought new INBDE decks recently. They are not completely same as part 2 decks. I haven't checked each card yet but I noticed that they have updated the information for many cards explanation Part. You might get these Decks @ebay for cheaper price.
I'm also in the same boat and I'm looking for study partner. If you are interested too, do let me know

Sorry to hear you did not pass nbde part 1 same here and I took Inbde do not worry its MUCH easier.

It’s not recommended that you buy DD most people on facebook say it’s the same as the old ones.

I took my inbde last week. My study materials were dental mental slides + mastery app + crackinbde.

I found DD 2013-2014 pdf online and I studied ( pros, pedo, radiology, practice management ). I do regret studying it because the content was NOT high yeild.

if I go back in time I’d do dentin or the study boards.

there is a dentin file summary of most important facts around 200 pages only as opposed to the original~1000.

if you want to do DD do not go though all of it find a summary for it. Someone did a very good summary of operative facts from DD and you can find it at inbde telegram group.

I recommend you focus on clinical dentistry + pathology + pharma + practice management

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry to hear you did not pass nbde part 1 same here and I took Inbde do not worry its MUCH easier.

It’s not recommended that you buy DD most people on facebook say it’s the same as the old ones.

I took my inbde last week. My study materials were dental mental slides + mastery app + crackinbde.

I found DD 2013-2014 pdf online and I studied ( pros, pedo, radiology, practice management ). I do regret studying it because the content was NOT high yeild.

there is a dentin file summary of most important facts around 200 pages only as opposed to the original~1000.

if you want to do DD do not go though all of it find a summary for it. Someone did a very good summary of operative facts from DD and you can find it at inbde telegram group.

I recommend you focus on clinical dentistry + pathology + pharma + practice management
Thanks Ckit for the detailed reply.
I was really lost where to start from .
How much time do i need ? What study materials i need to invest in. Hope u can shed light on these too. Regards

are you able to link the dentin file?