In P1 thru P4, do they pay you to work in pharmacy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

10yearslater

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Aside from the clinical/pharmacy rotations during P1 to P4, can you apply for a job in hospitals or community pharmacy and get paid for working? Also, does anyone know what the hourly rate is for pharmacy students? I am looking at tuitions of all of the PharmD program and am wondering how to make some money while I am in school.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Aside from the clinical/pharmacy rotations during P1 to P4, can you apply for a job in hospitals or community pharmacy and get paid for working? Also, does anyone know what the hourly rate is for pharmacy students? I am looking at tuitions of all of the PharmD program and am wondering how to make some money while I am in school.

Thanks.
this is covered ad nauseum before. Please use a search function. Hourly rates are location specific and what works in Buffalo NY doesn't apply to Miami, FL. Welcome to the boards. The answer to your question, Yes, most everyone works. Not many people venture over 15h weekly. Its too demanding.

It depends. And like the above poster mentioned, use the search function!!!

Keywords: hourly pay pharmacy intern. Worked for me.