Important topics in Physical Therapy right now? Interview help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kellerac

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,
I've looked for a thread similar to this but didn't find anything exactly.

So I have my first of two DPT admissions interviews (so far) coming up on Friday (11/18) at Mount St. Joe. I've started looking into various interview questions and topics and a lot of people recommend that I educate myself on "current" PT topics and major things going on the the field of physical therapy right now.

I've been perusing apta.org, but I'd love to here what you guys consider a few major topics in physical therapy right now (or at least point me in the right direction and I'll do the research).

i.e. Some states (Wisconsin) are beginning to allow PT's to order x-rays, could this be widespread in 5-10 years?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello all,

So I have my first of two DPT admissions interviews (so far) coming up on Friday (11/18) at Mount St. Joe. I've started looking into various interview questions and topics and a lot of people recommend that I educate myself on "current" PT topics and major things going on the the field of physical therapy right now.

I've been perusing apta.org, but I'd love to here what you guys consider a few major topics in physical therapy right now (or at least point me in the right direction and I'll do the research).

i.e. Some states (Wisconsin) are beginning to allow PT's to order x-rays, could this be widespread in 5-10 years?

Thank you!

hear*, I swear I can spell, guys.

Hello all,

Thank you!
hear*, I swear I can spell, guys.
Chronic pain

ditto on chronic pain. Also physician owned PT practice, direct access, Medicare functional G-codes