I'm sure hell is worse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kiahs

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yet another one of my oh-so-familiar ranting posts. What kind of life is this. I'm supposed to be on break and all I can do is debate if I should start to study again. WHY does it take so long to get scores. I can't bring myself to open up those books again even looking at them on my desk is making me want to vomit. I WILL do it again if I have to but I don't know if I have to and that's what's driving me insane I hate this if you relate feel free I'm here to listen.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
jarrod_dale said:
This coming from you?

dude, I tend to exagerate everything on this message board. I have hardly thought about the MCAT since the day after. In fact, I dont care too much about receiving my scores...out of sight out of mind :laugh:

Funny story about that actually. So, if I think i did bad on a test I tend to not want to know how I did. So, I took calc III last summer. Liked the class but felt like I bombed the final. So what did I do? I didnt bother to check my grade for the course till 2 weeks ago :laugh: :laugh: It turns out I did ok :thumbup: :thumbup:

You know what I always post when I'm really pissed and then when I come back and read the post I'm always amazed at my ability to sound neurotic. I need to reexamine my method! :scared: