I'm really confused ... and I've got a question about excessive sweating.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

naturekid

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm 22 years old. A year ago I began to realize that I'm sweating too much, even when I walk slowly on hot, humid days. I don't have a history of excessive sweating, however, if I'm out and about on a day that it is over 80 degrees, I sweat a lot.

I mostly sweat in my face. Literally dripping 10 times in three minutes and it's discusting.

I have always avoided sweating. I never had allowed myself to sweat, so I go inside to cool down.

Is it that I am sweating too much because I avoid sweating at all?
Is it possible that my body has not been able to sweat enough?
Is that why it comes out all at once?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm 22 years old. A year ago I began to realize that I'm sweating too much, even when I walk slowly on hot, humid days. I don't have a history of excessive sweating, however, if I'm out and about on a day that it is over 80 degrees, I sweat a lot.

I mostly sweat in my face. Literally dripping 10 times in three minutes and it's discusting.

I have always avoided sweating. I never had allowed myself to sweat, so I go inside to cool down.

Is it that I am sweating too much because I avoid sweating at all?
Is it possible that my body has not been able to sweat enough?
Is that why it comes out all at once?

This is not a forum for medical advice. Please go see your friendly neighborhood dermatologist.

Status
Not open for further replies.