Position Available IM PGY 1 looking to swap from Texas to IM in AL, FL, TN, GA, NC or SC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dawgs92

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
So I am a currently a categorical PGY - 1 in IM and I am looking for another IM position as a a PGY 1 or PGY 2. I am currently in an community IM program in the DFW area. Let me know if you are interested! Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys,
So I am a currently a categorical PGY - 1 in IM and I am looking for another IM position as a a PGY 1 or PGY 2. I am currently in an community IM program in the DFW area. Let me know if you are interested! Thanks
Hi, are you still interested in transferring? I am in a categorical PGY-1 IM position in Florida and am looking to transfer. Thanks!

I am still interested, where are you in Florida?

PGY1 family Med resident In GA looking to swap into IM in Texas if you’re interested.

Hey guys,
Can you connect me with your program director, I live in DFW area. Cleared all tests, Clinical status: active.