I'm looking to help some people get into Pt school - in need of your opinion!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was thinking of creating a program that helps people get into PT school, but before I invest a ton of hours into it I wanted to check with some of y'all first to see if it's something you'd be interested in! I promise to never try to sell you guys stuff via this forum, I've used this forum a ton for preparing myself to get in to PT school so I don't want to make the forum all sales-y. Just trying to gather some opinions before I dedicate my whole summer to this project and a few hundred bucks starting up the website!

Here is a link to the survey. Should only take 4-5 minutes to complete!

In case you were curious, I'm a incoming SPT that just got accepted last cycle. In undergrad I also served as a pre-PT club president so I've helped a lot of people with their applications thus far, just not sure if it'd be a viable option to do online. I have the whole summer off so I figured it'd be cool to package together all the things I've learned throughout the pre-PT process!

Members don't see this ad.