IL licensing by endorsement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bassemalmalki

Reaction score
Hi.. I am currently licensed in MA, submitted my application through NABP to Il BOP. How long does IL BOP take to let you sit for MPJE ? Also how long after MPJE did you get your pharmacy license to pratice? TIA

Members don't see this ad.

I know three people currently waiting for IL to let them sit their MPJE. From what I understand, they are being super slow.

Reactions: 1 user
Illinois sucks.

I think they quote a 2 week window to process your application but I would definitely be cautious of that. They tend to lose **** and process things at the slowest rate. Took me a month to get my ATT.

My recommendation would be to submit everything you can as early as possible. (Be sure to document all your forms and payments you submit to them for your records)

With anything related to Illinois bureaucracy, expect the worst.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm in the same boat. Actually NABP sent my application to the Board in May so I waited all of June for my ATT. I called the Board weekly to find out if there was any other application I had to complete and what the status of my application was. They continued to say my application is not in the system yet because it takes 30 days to process and that I had no other application to complete. I emailed the Board Liaison from finding his email online and he informed me that Illinois has a online application for license transfer applications!!! this was news to me because it is not written on their website and in fact their paper application says to only complete the NABP application! Its been almost a month since I completed the Illinois application...still no update.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm in the same boat. Actually NABP sent my application to the Board in May so I waited all of June for my ATT. I called the Board weekly to find out if there was any other application I had to complete and what the status of my application was. They continued to say my application is not in the system yet because it takes 30 days to process and that I had no other application to complete. I emailed the Board Liaison from finding his email online and he informed me that Illinois has a online application for license transfer applications!!! this was news to me because it is not written on their website and in fact their paper application says to only complete the NABP application! Its been almost a month since I completed the Illinois application...still no update.

Can you send me a link to this application? I missed this, too!

Ok, I found it on their website. So frustrating!!! Have you gotten your ATT yet?

No I’m still waiting!! And I’m just scared if and when they do review my application, there’s going to be something else missing that I didn’t know about!

Hi.. I am currently licensed in MA, submitted my application through NABP to Il BOP. How long does IL BOP take to let you sit for MPJE ? Also how long after MPJE did you get your pharmacy license to pratice? TIA

I am planning to transfer my MA license to IL. Where do I start ?? I know there is an application to fill on NABP website. Plus, how is job market for pharmacists in IL ?! Any feed back would be appreciative. Plus what study material should I use for the IL MPJE ??

Depends on where in IL. But the Chicagoland area and the side across from St. Louis (ie major areas) are pretty saturated