If you plan to be a Student Volunteer at AudiologyNOW!...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rEliseMe

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
You'd better get on the ball! I was in as soon as my browser recognized that registration was open, and there were already more than ten spots taken!

Who else is planning on going? Did you get your spot yet? I'll be Wednesday 7:45-12:45 so I can still catch all the presentations that day (they start at 1pm). That reminds me: I didn't make hotel reservations yet... Anyone interested in sharing a room?

Members don't see this ad.

Hoorah for conferences. My spot is Wednesday 12-5, probably drive or take a train up Tuesday night. Looking forward to meeting some of you.

yup i'm on for wednesday 12 to 5.

i did the wednesday morning deal last year and it was perfect because i got to sit it on parts of a learning lab plus not miss any of the presentations, but this year i'm not sure i'll be able to get there early enough.

the year before i had saturday which i don't recommend because it's likely you'll be partying friday night....

Members don't see this ad :)
I had practicum from 7a-5p today and tried to sign up afterwards. Nothing open. For the second year in a row, I'll have to cross my fingers for the waiting list.

And cidanu is right. :)

I had practicum from 7a-5p today and tried to sign up afterwards. Nothing open. For the second year in a row, I'll have to cross my fingers for the waiting list.

Aww, that's too bad! I lucked out and didn't have classes today, so I sat on the couch and pressed F5 repeatedly until it let me sign up. :3

I wanted to do Monday and have Tuesday to go get my tattoo, but hotels are sooooo expensive!

have you checked back? last year they opened up more spaces on the day after registration opened.

also we need a more organized forum meet and greet this year.

i can't wait to find out which bands will be contracted by the hearing aid companies this year. i am crossing my fingers for dropkick murphy's but not sure it's very hardcore to play a private corporate party.

:)

Should've let me know, I would've signed up for you. As Keyshawn Johnson would say... c'moooon man

got my spot on thursday 1-6