Idiots

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasim288

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
ALL OF YOU ARE IDIOTS. You try to educate the future docs and pharm students of America and realize that they are really just a bunch of failed people. Resort to name calling if that makes you happy but realize that none of you will probably graduate from med school or pharm school or get in. You all will be high school Bio teachers pissed off at the world and broke. Now that I think about it, you will all be broke regardless of graduating from med or pharm school. Your field really just sucks and your drive to help people is stupid. I hope you all fail!!!!!

Now, is that a better post because you all seem to be used to this type of idiotic post. I wanted to start an intelligent debate but it appears that none of you can put together enough brain cells to stir up a truly intelligent thought.

I wish you all good luck on your careers and maybe I will see you all soon when I take over the HMO's and you all become my slaves.

Members don't see this ad.

DANGER, DANGER WILL ROBINSON! TOS VIOLATION! DANGER WILL ROBINSON!

Seriously, fella, did an anger management counselor recommend making that post or something? Sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.