Idaho State Uni PHARMD 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Skrishna

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Applied for fall 2011 Pharmd program at Idaho State University?

Got interview call??????

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Got an interview invite today =) it was through email and had to call/email to schedule a date. Does anyone know what the driving condition is like in Pocatello area in late Feb/early March? Thanks in advance!

WHich campus you are planning to select and date?

Got an interview invite today =) it was through email and had to call/email to schedule a date. Does anyone know what the driving condition is like in Pocatello area in late Feb/early March? Thanks in advance!

Anyone interview and waiting for an acceptance letter? I am so impatient!

I found out today, got accepted to the Meridian Campus

Congrats--I am heartbroken as I was waitlisted. What were your stats? I had pharmacy technician cert, BS Biology this spring, 3.76 prepharm gpa....

I will have a BS in biology this Spring. My prepharm GPA is somewhere above a 3.6, not sure.

I know a couple people who got in but they are declining, so there's hope.

Last edited:
I found out today, got accepted to the Meridian Campus

I did too! I'm so excited, it's been such a stressful wait...I had one friend accepted to the Meridian campus, one to the Pocatello campus, and one rejected. So it looks like most of the letters were received today. Are you from Boise EmuPro?

Well cross your fingers for me...I am so sad and baffled. Like I said, I have a good GPA (even have two A+ to my name), I am working in a pharmacy, I am recently certified, will be graduating with a BS in Biology magna cum laude, I thought I interviewed well, I'm a resident. Not sure what went wrong....

Do you think that means if I get pulled for acceptance that I will likely end up in Pocatello then? I really want to be in Meridian.

Well cross your fingers for me...I am so sad and baffled. Like I said, I have a good GPA (even have two A+ to my name), I am working in a pharmacy, I am recently certified, will be graduating with a BS in Biology magna cum laude, I thought I interviewed well, I'm a resident. Not sure what went wrong....

Do you think that means if I get pulled for acceptance that I will likely end up in Pocatello then? I really want to be in Meridian.

:xf: My fingers are crossed for you! I will have a BS in Health Sciences w/ a Biology minor at the end of this semester, my GPA is only around a 3.3 but I have worked at a pharmacy for 4 years, am certified, have volunteered in a free clinic for the uninsured for 2 years, and had really good recommendation letters. As you can see in my case, GPA isn't always everything, a friend of mine had at least a 3.7, and he was rejected, so don't lose hope!

My friend that got accepted to the Pocatello campus selected Meridian as his preference and is going to try his best to get it switched. So you might be correct about getting Pocatello if you are pulled for acceptance, that is just a guess though. Best of luck Stoichiometry!

Does anyone know if they have called anyone off the waitlist? I called Wednesday and they said they were thinking they would call people Thursday. I don't want to be a pain and call again today, but it is really hard being waitlisted.

Well the day before my biochem final and ISU called and offered me a spot in Meridian! Hurray! Now on to figure out internships...

For those of you on the waitlist, I'm declining my spot in Meridian. Good luck to you all!!