ID Verification for MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted600623

I was just rechecking all of the administrative details for test day and realized that my photo ID address and the address that I put when I registered are different. This is because I haven't needed to renew my license and also just moved back to the area where I live. I don't think this will be a problem but I just wanted to check and make sure. Thanks for the help!

Members don't see this ad.

I was just rechecking all of the administrative details for test day and realized that my photo ID address and the address that I put when I registered are different. This is because I haven't needed to renew my license and also just moved back to the area where I live. I don't think this will be a problem but I just wanted to check and make sure. Thanks for the help!
Go renew your license

@sb247 Ok but wouldn't this not matter because of people who go to school out of state and have different addresses on their driver's license but take the test in the state where they go to school? When registering too, it asks for the address at the time of chosen MCAT date.

@sb247 Ok but wouldn't this not matter because of people who go to school out of state and have different addresses on their driver's license but take the test in the state where they go to school? When registering too, it asks for the address at the time of chosen MCAT date.
If you are so positive then don’t renew it....but the address testing centers have for you should match your if because it reduces risk of problems

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)