This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

palwasha

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm interviewing at ICO and I was wondering if anyone had any tips/would be able to share their experience. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! I am also interviewing with ICO on 10/26, what date are you interviewing? From what I’ve gathered from multiple alumni and other people that have interviewed. We will have to write an essay and have an open file review and then an actual one on one interview!

I would not be too worried about the interview. Mine was super relaxed and felt like a conversation. Half the time we weren't talking about optometry at all. My questions were mostly about explaining certain parts of my application like specific extracurriculars and work experience. Be yourself and treat it as a conversation. Good luck with your interview!

Hello! I am also interviewing with ICO on 10/26, what date are you interviewing? From what I’ve gathered from multiple alumni and other people that have interviewed. We will have to write an essay and have an open file review and then an actual one on one interview!

Hey! I'm interviewing on 10/25. Will let you know how it goes!

I would not be too worried about the interview. Mine was super relaxed and felt like a conversation. Half the time we weren't talking about optometry at all. My questions were mostly about explaining certain parts of my application like specific extracurriculars and work experience. Be yourself and treat it as a conversation. Good luck with your interview!

Thank you so much!

Reactions: 1 user