I would say a penny for your thoughts, but...

Future Doc1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty bored
nothing to do for awhile...y'know, I would if I could but I can't
anybody have any interesting or just sudden thoughts???
Don't be reserved, I'm all ears...at least for the next few days I am.--

Members don't see this ad.

-Go to McDonald and order a "smile" from them. Try it!
-Go to school and talk to a teacher to get some candies
-Go play Silkroad Online <-- My favorite game
-Go for a run
-Go play with yourself
-Go on break.com and watch a funny video then comment "WTF" "lol" or "ahahaha"
-GO watch Dr.House
-GO make some sushi
-Go rider a horse
-Go wipe the windows
-Go to Canada
-Go to Mexico
-Go to your mom's room
-Talk to your mom
-Talk to your friend
-Go skatebord
-Go ski
-Go watch hocky
-Go skate
-Go for a date
-Go buy a flower
-Go get laid
-Go to watch a movie
-Go watch some drama
-Go watch some manga
-Google Naruto-tv.
-Google Obama
-Go read about health care reform

Ultimately, just order some pizza for yourself.

Ok, my library teacher likes Chenel for her colon.

Chanel_No_5.jpg

Go and ask your library teacher if she likes it or not.

Good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
Sex, drugs, and money keep me entertained. You should try it sometime dawg.

No, but fo' real.

Well, I don't really have any sudden thoughts but I could share some interesting facts--
-
1243181658-earwigs.jpg
"Earwigs (Order Dermaptera) are small bugs that got their name from the myth that they climb into people's ears and therein lay their eggs or tunnel into the brain. Earwigs also have two penises! Both are larger than it's body and if it needs the second one just in case one of them snaps off! "It's an interesting phenomenon," says Mike Siva-Jothy of the University of Sheffield, UK. He thinks there must be some evolutionary advantage to the earwig's "unusually long" and fragile organs."
- "The speed of light was broken by two physicists, Gunter Nimtz and Alfons Stahlhofen, in Germany from the University of Koblenz. This seriously questions Einstein's theory that no object or information can move faster than the speed of light in a vacuum. An example of what could happen with this is time travel, but not like you imagine: If you went for a car trip faster than the speed of light, you'd arrive at your destination before you'd even leave, theoretically, of course. As Dr Guenter Nimtz said: "The effect cannot be used to go back in time, only to reduce the time between cause and effect a little bit."
-"Maybe you didn’t know but WD-40 stands for Water Displacement, 40th attempt. Name was coined by the chemist, Norm Larsen, while he was attempting to concoct a formula to prevent corrosion by displacing water. Norm\'s persistence paid off when he perfected the formula on his 40th try."
I got more but I don't feel like listing them all right now--maybe later though :p

Well, I don't really have any sudden thoughts but I could share some interesting facts--
-
1243181658-earwigs.jpg
"Earwigs (Order Dermaptera) are small bugs that got their name from the myth that they climb into people's ears and therein lay their eggs or tunnel into the brain. Earwigs also have two penises! Both are larger than it's body and if it needs the second one just in case one of them snaps off! "It's an interesting phenomenon," says Mike Siva-Jothy of the University of Sheffield, UK. He thinks there must be some evolutionary advantage to the earwig's "unusually long" and fragile organs."
- "The speed of light was broken by two physicists, Gunter Nimtz and Alfons Stahlhofen, in Germany from the University of Koblenz. This seriously questions Einstein's theory that no object or information can move faster than the speed of light in a vacuum. An example of what could happen with this is time travel, but not like you imagine: If you went for a car trip faster than the speed of light, you'd arrive at your destination before you'd even leave, theoretically, of course. As Dr Guenter Nimtz said: "The effect cannot be used to go back in time, only to reduce the time between cause and effect a little bit."
-"Maybe you didn’t know but WD-40 stands for Water Displacement, 40th attempt. Name was coined by the chemist, Norm Larsen, while he was attempting to concoct a formula to prevent corrosion by displacing water. Norm\'s persistence paid off when he perfected the formula on his 40th try."
I got more but I don't feel like listing them all right now--maybe later though :p
Cool I guess :thumbup:

(don't worry, I am in the same boat. I don't have a job at the moment and am bored to tears (not literally))

I know... If you have a facebook, then do the playfish games. They are so addictive. I play the "how big is your brain?" "chain rxn" and some others. They are so much fun if you have nothing to do at the moment, primarily at 12 midnight. haha. Well, I hope you have fun with that. I doubt you could be me score though, :laugh:. I dare you!

Also, why not try to go hiking or volunteer somewhere. Or, you can even start a garden! Whatever is fun.

like you i am incredibly bored with my life right now.

unlike you i moved from a big city in florida to a country-fied town in georgia, i went from hanging out with my friends all day to hanging out with myself all day.

with that being said here's how i've been making the time pass
- Read a book or 20
- Peruse SDN till your eyes bleed
- Build a better mousetrap
- play WOW if your computer runs it good (my current one doesn't so im without)
- Peruse Paranormal.about.com there's some really interesting stuff on there
- watch that 70's show and laugh at Hyde
- start taking kickboxing or Muay Thai or Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes. basically any martial art or boxing class, good for staying in shape and getting rid of that pent up rage that some of us seem to have:)

thats about the basis of what im doing... and wishing the f***ing doctor would prescribe me painkillers for my back pain which is getting to the point of no return... or the point of me no longer being able to be active.

yea my life is pretty boring right now waiting to go to Colorado and start school but thats not for at least another 2 1/2 months so i'll be bored for a bit

- start taking kickboxing or Muay Thai or Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes. basically any martial art or boxing class, good for staying in shape and getting rid of that pent up rage that some of us seem to have:)

thats about the basis of what im doing... and wishing the f***ing doctor would prescribe me painkillers for my back pain which is getting to the point of no return... or the point of me no longer being able to be active.
Or do MMA, a combination of Muay Thai and BJJ! Much fun :) Dang, I got bad back pain too. From MMA...my coach was trying to RNC me but I wouldnt let him, so he applied a crapload of pressure on my midback, top of spine, until I let go and allowed him to choke me. I've seen my pediatrician, went to PT, got worse, and gonna see an ortho surgeon tomorrow. Ugh these back pains keep me from falling asleep or doing normal work sometime.

The Onion is love.

I got fired up today at work about standardised testing and the failing American education system. I'm thinking that I should forget about medicine and computers and go be a lobbyist, because I could seriously go on about it all day.

I always read jvanewportnews as I Wanna Report the News, for some reason.

SDN should take care of that... i've posted more in the recent week than i have in the past year