"I want the actavis brand"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'll bite. Why is it dangerous?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using SDN mobile
To be more on the nose, I don't think it is.
Taping the edges is kosher, I think, but recommending taping the entire patch is asking for a paddlin'
The ivory tower theoretical reason is that pressure or occlusion could change the rate of the fentanyl : skin, or even alter the amount that accumulates. I honestly can't remember clearly.

Members don't see this ad.

holy old thread bump!

thank you for 'splainin what they're for Ms. Bk...although the demand for actavis Z-pak's has gone up!!

To be more on the nose, I don't think it is.
Taping the edges is kosher, I think, but recommending taping the entire patch is asking for a paddlin'
The ivory tower theoretical reason is that pressure or occlusion could change the rate of the fentanyl : skin, or even alter the amount that accumulates. I honestly can't remember clearly.

ok just playing devils advocate

So you gonna write up your staff for something you can't even explain properly? lol

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
ok just playing devils advocate

So you gonna write up your staff for something you can't even explain properly? lol

You have to establish dominance somehow.
Since I lack scent glands in my anus, this seems like the next best thing.

That or I'll make something up about the flux rate.

LOL.

Actavis vs. Mylan lidocaine 5% patch.
Patients prefer Actavis over Mylan because it sticks well, compared to Mylan brand. Actavis is cloth-liked while Mylan is film-liked.

Reactions: 1 user