I wanna know what it's like on the inside of love

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Triangulation

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
See, a big chunk of pharm school is finding a way to make studying more enjoyable. Thank G*d for downloadable music. I was all unmotivated and sad
:( <--Me and then i found this song i've been looking for forever. "I Wanna know what it's like...." by nada surf. Now I'm ploughin thru health care delivery.

What are other peeps lil tricks?

Oops it's just titled "inside of love"

Members don't see this ad.

Go to medical school.

You will feel better about pharmacy school.

Originally posted by Triangulation
See, a big chunk of pharm school is finding a way to make studying more enjoyable. Thank G*d for downloadable music. I was all unmotivated and sad
:( <--Me and then i found this song i've been looking for forever. "I Wanna know what it's like...." by nada surf. Now I'm ploughin thru health care delivery.

What are other peeps lil tricks?

Oops it's just titled "inside of love"

I take a study breaks every hour, stroking myself to the tunes of Nada Surf. ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by JPHazelton
Go to medical school.

Oh please.:rolleyes:

Go to medical school.

I don't think you should be saying that in a PHARM forum. :eek:

Go to medical school.

JPHazelton, stick to the Human Plumbers' forum where you belong.

I took it as he was saying that medical school requires more studying than pharmacy school, which I always thought was true. So what's the deal? Let's not turn this into another one of those threads though :D

Originally posted by Brill
I took it as he was saying that medical school requires more studying than pharmacy school, which I always thought was true. So what's the deal? Let's not turn this into another one of those threads though :D

Oohhh..:oops:

Jumped to conclusions.

Apologies.

cyclo,

where are you in Cali?

Two things I never understand (i'm neglecting to mention the 8 trillion other things):

1) Why you wouldn't wanna say what city you're in?

2) Why you wouldn't be able to say your gender on your profile?

The only thing that jumps out on me is if you were gonna flame someone and didn't wanna be tracked down. But, if that's not you then why not include those two important details on your profile?

You gotta help me out here. I ate bad cheese yesternite and need diversions from the cold chills and hunger pangs. The Mariners getting shut out didn't help either.

Tri -

1) I'm in the Bay Area (let's leave it at that. i'd like to retain my anonyminity :) in case i say something really stupid)

2) Well, I changed my profile a couple days after I registered. I'm a gal. (LOL, this is after you called me a 'Dude' on one of the posts)

Any other questions, concerns, thoughts?

How's the recovery from the cheese?

How's the recovery from the cheese?

Not so good. my housemates refuse to feel sorry for me!!! What is that?!?! It was a simple request to go and get a dv from hollywood video for me.

at any rate, i just moved from sf to la what side of the bridge are you on? You've got me all curious since youre trying to be 'anonymous' n stuff.

I was in berkeley for two years and then sf for three. this is vintage 'very bored me' here

I just learned the top 100 movers to the new Strokes album 'Room on Fire' Track 5 is the bomb!!!

One night I did find out what it's like on the inside of love. All thanks to the wonderful world of pharmacy. I can't get enough of those little white pills.

Originally posted by Mr. Pretentious
One night I did find out what it's like on the inside of love. All thanks to the wonderful world of pharmacy. I can't get enough of those little white pills.

gee I thought they were blue

Oh, I like all colors of pills. It just happened to be the white ones that took me to the inside of love. :)

Been vibing the album by:

Death Cab for Cutie- "Transatlanticism"

and also 30-40 years of David Bowie

I highly recommend the former album...band name is misleading...pretty cool indie rock...this album reminds me of a Cure album...Disintegration-esque but with a punk vocal ovetone...

you'll thank me later

Red Morning Light by Kings of Leon

The Man Comes Around by Johnny Cash

Very helpful in getting thru finals