I transferred to new CVS, but still showing my store as old one on Mylife, why?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Aimee19

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently was transferred to a different CVS as a pharmacy technician to a diffrent district, but in the same city. The big problem is that on both MyLife and MyHR still the hierarchy shows my previous PIC and district manager. I have not seen my new boss the last shift I worked there, and my old boss told me she finished my paper work more than a week ago. Have you seen something like this before?

Members don't see this ad.

Haha, I clicked on this thread thinking MyLife was some social network, like MySpace or usa.life , and I was wondering why you didn't update your info yourself. But I take it this is some CVS thing.

I dont mind helping people out but i don't get why questions like this comes to SDN before even reaching out to CVS HR. Wouldn't you get a more reliable answer from your employer since they are within a calls reach?

Reactions: 1 user
If it has been a month, it might be an issue. Sounds like it has been a week? It is not a big issue. Your new PIC probably didn't have time to complete the transfer.