I took PEPPO and passed, studying AATBS..what about scores for EPPP?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

treetop

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello....I took my second PEPPP test at the testing center and got a 523. My last scores on AATBS were 64, 70 and 68. I am wondering if I can take the EPPP in 3.5 weeks? I have been studying 36 hours a week for 4 months now. If I don't take it in 3.5 weeks, the next slot at the testing center is in 9 weeks closeby or 6 weeks far away. I am not sure what to do. Anyone have any previous experience with PEPPP scores and AATBS and passing the EPPP that can shed some light on this? thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I didn't know the PEPP gave you a score? Maybe it does if you take it at the center but not if you take the PEPPO- I took the PEPPO recently and it just told me pass or fail.

For a reference point, those were my scores on the last 3 AATBS tests I took before I took the EPPP (I don't remember which tests the were; I never made it all the way to the end) and I passed by a margin large enough that I regretted studying as much as I did. If I were you, I would go ahead and take it. And just remember to think ahead of time about what you need to do during the EPPP to maintain focus and decrease anxiety. For me it was forcing myself to take a 5-10 minute break every 30-40 minutes, leave the room, stretch, etc. For folks I know who do well on practice tests and then do much more poorly on the EPPP, it seems the things that interfered were anxiety and trying to power through the glazed-over feeling you get after staring at a computer for 2 hours.