I PASSED COMLEX 2PE, thank god!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kcumbDO

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i was really worried about this test. reading all the posts about people failing the PE or CS got me really stressing. My school requires that me pass this monster in order to graduate so that just added more to the stress, not to speak of the 1000 bucs to retake and the traveling to philly and staying in conchohoken. again good luck to all taking this exam, i can start to see the light at the end of the many hoops we have to jumb through.

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats!

How long did it take to find out?

strong work! :thumbup: I just checked my status online and i passed as well! whew! what a relief...i was also stressing out, didn't feel all that confident after i took the exam and was convinced i failed (my OMM skills aren't exactly the greatest!) now that this beast is over with, the only obstacle left is going through the match unscathed :D

Just thought I'd chime in on my H U G E R E L I E F it was to find out that I passed that severe annoyance of an exam. It does only further my belief of how random the pass/fails are... it should simply be enough to speak english and be friendly, but alas, it isn't. Anyway, CONGRATS to everyone who passed! It was 11 weeks for me, so it was a LONG ASS wait, but worth it I guess! ;) Now just to finish going through the motions of med school :)