I need to interview a doctor for school Please help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RVNQ

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm doing a research project and I need an interview. Please answer these questions! It would be very helpful. Thanks!

1) What is your career?
2) How did this type of work interest you and how did you get started?
3) What are the most important personal satisfactions and dissatisfactions connected with your occupation? What part of this job do you personally find most satisfying? Most challenging?
4) Do you find your job exciting or boring? Why?
5) What sorts of changes are occurring in your occupation?
6) What particular skills or talents are most essential to be effective in your job? How did you learn these skills? Did you enter this position through a formal training program? How can I evaluate whether or not I have the necessary skills for a position such as yours?
7) How has your job affected your lifestyle?
8) What are the salary ranges for various levels in this field?
9) What are the major frustrations of this job?
10) If your work were suddenly eliminated, what kinds of work do you feel prepared to do?
11) How would you describe the working atmosphere and the people with whom you work?
12) What does the company do to contribute to its employees' professional development?
13) What is your job like?
- A typical day?
- What do you do? What are the duties/functions/responsibilities of your job?
- What kinds of problems do you deal with?
- What kinds of decisions do you make?
- What percentage of your time is spent doing what?
- How does the time use vary? Are there busy and slow times or is the work activity fairly constant?
14) What is the average length of time for an employee to stay in the job you hold? Are there incentives or disincentives for staying in the same job?
15) What things did you do before you entered this occupation?
- Which have been most helpful?
- - What other jobs can you get with the same background?

Members don't see this ad.