I need name help too!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

akitavet

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a new show puppy on the way, and I would love to have a little name help. Mom's name is Mt. Joy's Mz Independence "Tia" and dad's name is Namika's Mid-American Gigolo "Deuce".

Im getting a male puppy and the name doesnt have to be anything out of the parents names at all but it wouldnt be so bad. I cant even come up with a good call name. I have a couple of girl names that I would like to use in the future, possibly for his daughters, and they kind of have a celestial theme, so if anyone had something in that area, that would be cool.

The call name can be whatever, a regular dog name.
The show name should be as follows

Mt. Joy's ___(15 characters)___ Yuzawa

Members don't see this ad.

yes for an akita. Oh, and I should mention that the akita I have is named Juno. My husband suggested naming him Gino or Bruno since my husband is Italian, but he and Juno would never be able to tell who was being called!

Members don't see this ad :)
The Deuce Bigalow reference makes me think either TJ or Antoine (I prefer TJ) :)

I went to the Mt. Joy's website and those are some beautiful dogs.

Hmmm...I never saw that movie. Are those other characters?

Yeah - TJ is Deuce's "Male Madam" and Antoine is another, um, employee.
It's a funny movie if you're into stupid humor as I am!

Tsukuyomi is the Japanese god of the moon. Tsuki is a good call name in my opinion too. It just means "moon"

If I had a female akita her reg name would be Today For U with call name Evita. If anyone here gets that reference I will be your best friend forever.

Tsukuyomi is the Japanese god of the moon. Tsuki is a good call name in my opinion too. It just means "moon"

If I had a female akita her reg name would be Today For U with call name Evita. If anyone here gets that reference I will be your best friend forever.

But I dont want him to fall out the window! LOL