I need help please!!! Just took my pcat!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

R32

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys! I just took my pcat about 20 min ago and it was my first time taking the pcat.. Once I was done it asked me if I wAnted to submit my scores to schools or no.. I clicked no because I wanted to see my scores first before I submit them.. I didn't get my print out.. What is that mean that this pcat was invalid? Should I call Pearson tomorrow.. I asked the guy that was in charge and he told me to say no.. And then once I clicked no he tells me that everyone clicks yes -.-... I really hope my pcat was not a waste of time and I can get my scores!! Please help!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello guys! I just took my pcat about 20 min ago and it was my first time taking the pcat.. Once I was done it asked me if I wAnted to submit my scores to schools or no.. I clicked no because I wanted to see my scores first before I submit them.. I didn't get my print out.. What is that mean that this pcat was invalid? Should I call Pearson tomorrow.. I asked the guy that was in charge and he told me to say no.. And then once I clicked no he tells me that everyone clicks yes -.-... I really hope my pcat was not a waste of time and I can get my scores!! Please help!
From what I know you have to click yes. Then they give you a printout and you can fax it to your schools that require it because they want to have it sooner and your app can be processed quicker instead of waiting 3 weeks for the test place to send it to them.
Also if you clicked no then they can easily say oh this test taker didn't want it sent so they won't even bother.

Since the guy gave you the wrong info. Take his name and tell Pearson customer service. Good luck to u

From what I know you have to click yes. Then they give you a printout and you can fax it to your schools that require it because they want to have it sooner and your app can be processed quicker instead of waiting 3 weeks for the test place to send it to them.
Also if you clicked no then they can easily say oh this test taker didn't want it sent so they won't even bother.

Since the guy gave you the wrong info. Take his name and tell Pearson customer service. Good luck to u
Ohh man I'm so mad!!! This guy doesn't know ****! I totally called him over to ask what to do and stuff and I mean he saw everyone doing the same thing and told me to hit no... I mean I should have known better but I thought there will be another option to ask you to print them out or something... I hope they can help me out tomorrow

Yeah from the stories I've read many people who opted no and later tried to get the result couldn't because selecting no meant you give up and they delete your test basically.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's dumb to make you decide in 2 minutes. That's not a 2 minute decision when people are stressed about the exam.

Really!??? Please don't say that I studied so hard!! It said to email them so I did.. And I'm calling tomorrow right at 8... And it wasn't even my fault I asked the gentelment that works there for his help and he told me to say no.. What do they even pay him for.. I understand it was partially my fault but he should know this if he sits there all day.. I asked him what do I click to see my scores!! I'm so mad right now

Damn, sorry about your situation. I can feel your pain like when I took my exam this lady had to login me in and the moment she logged me in the timer started. She like stared at the screen and finally let me start and by then I was 3 minutes into my essay. Like wtf? I didn't even realize the timer started and started panicking.

I just called PCAT and they said they can't do anything and said to sign up again for September Pcat.. What the fu*k I'm so pist right now! Now my whole application will be on hold and I didn't even know how I did! Do you guys know of any other place that serves pcat instead of Pearson!? There is bunch of *****s that work there and don't know s*hit.. This is ridiculous paying so much money and having taking this as " your trial run" that's why I bought 3 "practice Pearson test"for the stupid "trail runs" I'm so annoyed right now I just want to give up on this pharmacy thing... Wasted whole 2 months preparing for this and now I'm screwed!

I just called PCAT and they said they can't do anything and said to sign up again for September Pcat.. What the fu*k I'm so pist right now! Now my whole application will be on hold and I didn't even know how I did! Do you guys know of any other place that serves pcat instead of Pearson!? There is bunch of *****s that work there and don't know s*hit.. This is ridiculous paying so much money and having taking this as " your trial run" that's why I bought 3 "practice Pearson test"for the stupid "trail runs" I'm so annoyed right now I just want to give up on this pharmacy thing... Wasted whole 2 months preparing for this and now I'm screwed!

The least they could do is let you take it again for free, keep calling and complaining. No way you should pay $210 again to take the stupid thing.

If it makes you feel better, I also hit "no", but also regretted it (for different reasons). Your situation sucks.

Calling and complaining may not solve the problem. Try to reach them through social media like Facebook or Twitter. When you call them you might get someone whose just a receptionist yah know? That don't have much power or even paid that much to even care.

Calling and complaining may not solve the problem. Try to reach them through social media like Facebook or Twitter. When you call them you might get someone whose just a receptionist yah know? That don't have much power or even paid that much to even care.
Yes actually that was my next step if I don't get a respond via email from the management