I GOT SENIORTIS( AND I'M TAKING 5 COLLEGE CLASSES) HELP!

Opticalfuture

Opticqueen
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
the title says it all. Any suggestions, advice??

Members don't see this ad.

Better get it under control fast or your ship will be sunk before you even have a chance to set sail.

Members don't see this ad :)
Seriously though. These are college courses and entering college with less than stellar GPA already puts you behind. Start out on a high note OP. Recognize that if you mess these up because you are tired of studying now, it could mean not getting into med school. Or at least adding classes and summer courses and gap years and struggle in the future.

Reactions: 1 user
Seriously though. These are college courses and entering college with less than stellar GPA already puts you behind. Start out on a high note OP. Recognize that if you mess these up because you are tired of studying now, it could mean not getting into med school. Or at least adding classes and summer courses and gap years and struggle in the future.

I don't want to go to medical school but graduate schools for research

Blow off any high school classes if you're taking them. That should buy you some time to focus on college.

I'm a senior right now too and senioritis is really starting to hit. But I've noticed I've been able to stay on top of my studies more than my peers by just showing up to class. If you just show up, half your work is done! If you skip class, you'll be behind, and then you'll be less motivated to go the next day. If you can pull it together for the last few months, then you can make it, because college will definitely be different than high school!

Why would you take 5 college classes senior year? You should have done that jr year

Why would you take 5 college classes senior year? You should have done that jr year
I have been doing this for the past two years i took 4 classes last semester, and i'm trying to get my associates degree for credits transfer.

I'm a senior right now too and senioritis is really starting to hit. But I've noticed I've been able to stay on top of my studies more than my peers by just showing up to class. If you just show up, half your work is done! If you skip class, you'll be behind, and then you'll be less motivated to go the next day. If you can pull it together for the last few months, then you can make it, because college will definitely be different than high school!

i do go to class, its just i have so much to do that i get lazy and fall behind and its hard to spread my time equally between classes, myself, friends, and family. i'm just tryna pass bio 2 and college algebra

i do go to class, its just i have so much to do that i get lazy and fall behind and its hard to spread my time equally between classes, myself, friends, and family. i'm just tryna pass bio 2 and college algebra

Okay, well it doesn't sound like you're being lazy then, but you do seem overwhelmed. I don't know what advice to give you other then to take a deep breath and buckle down. There are only a few months left. If you can make it through this stressful time, you'll be just that much stronger than your peers when it comes to college/grad schools!

Okay, well it doesn't sound like you're being lazy then, but you do seem overwhelmed. I don't know what advice to give you other then to take a deep breath and buckle down. There are only a few months left. If you can make it through this stressful time, you'll be just that much stronger than your peers when it comes to college/grad schools!

yeah thanks i'm trying too, right now im lowkey failing bio with a 69 need a 70 to pass overall. i cant drop my core classes, i need it to graduate

Study, buckle down and go. You've only got what? A little over a month left? I'm in a similar boat as you class wise. Except I'm trying to hold my top 10 position. Here is my advice, make a schedule, study, study, and push on. Make yourself a machine. Be efficient, optimize your learning techniques, and execute. Remember that medicine/research is all about continuously learning. If you have senioritis now, how are you going to function as a researcher who is continuously learning?

Study, buckle down and go. You've only got what? A little over a month left? I'm in a similar boat as you class wise. Except I'm trying to hold my top 10 position. Here is my advice, make a schedule, study, study, and push on. Make yourself a machine. Be efficient, optimize your learning techniques, and execute. Remember that medicine/research is all about continuously learning. If you have senioritis now, how are you going to function as a researcher who is continuously learning?

Yea thx I know but in the future it will be different because I have accomplished my career goals and I will be much older and have better time management skills. This is just a seasonal thing I know I hopefully will get over soon. It's hard to focus when all your friends are doing fun stuff when you're always at home studying or in the library. #cantrelate

Yikes. Just passing bio isn't good enough assuming you want to be a doc. Keep grinding pappo.