i am such a dodo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brighteyes5555

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so i was just working on my sco essay for 3 hours. when i was finished i emailed it. about an hour later i realized i had sent my old draft!!!! i emailed the admissions director, so i'm praying the mix up turns out alright. has this happened to anyone? i am so lame!!! i can't sleep because i'm so worried about it.

Members don't see this ad.

so i was just working on my sco essay for 3 hours. when i was finished i emailed it. about an hour later i realized i had sent my old draft!!!! i emailed the admissions director, so i'm praying the mix up turns out alright. has this happened to anyone? i am so lame!!! i can't sleep because i'm so worried about it.

lol, that's everyone's nightmare or mine is I send the draft were I randomly write obscene vulgarity, im sure they'll let you send the new one, but probably will read the one you sent

That admissions director's response should be "No problem, I will delete that one and await your next. Have a nice day"

after a horrible night of sleep, i awoke to good news. Habitual Rx, i think you're psychic! that is exactly what he said, almost verbatim. thanks for the support!