Hurricanes at Nova?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

weiy01

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry, you guys may think this is a dumb question but what I would like to know is that for people who will be interviewing at Nova within these next few weeks, are you guys worried about the hurricanes? And for people who currently attend school there, how is the weather right now? I know another storm is on its way and I was concerned about the situation. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys for your help! I am worried and scared....:scared:

Members don't see this ad.

My interivew is next Thursday, so I called NOVA today to make sure there was not any problems with the hurricane approaching. They said they'd call me if there was a problem. Otherwise, business as usual.

Members don't see this ad :)
JavadiCavity said:
My interivew is next Thursday, so I called NOVA today to make sure there was not any problems with the hurricane approaching. They said they'd call me if there was a problem. Otherwise, business as usual.

You'll be fine, its hitting tonight.

thanks for your input guys. im interviewing there in mid november. g'luck to everyone out there.

Yeah I wouldn't worry too much about the hurricanes. There have been a lot thru florida in the last couple of months, but they always seem to curve away from us. I've been here now for Frances and Jeane and neither was very frightening. Otherwise the weather has been getting better and better with the seasons changing toward winter (if you can call it that in florida
:) ). Good luck to all on your interviews, perhaps I'll get to meet some of you.