Hunter College DPT Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Prophecy60

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I was wondering if anyone has an interview for Hunter College and knows about the program. I have one on December 3rd and I just realized that I am one of the first they interview.

Members don't see this ad.

i have one on the 14th! please keep me updated on how it goes, good luck!

I have one on the 14th too. I would say do your standard preparation for a DPT interview and make sure you are well-informed about the program. Keep in mind there is an essay to write at first too...

Members don't see this ad :)
I have one on the 14th too. I would say do your standard preparation for a DPT interview and make sure you are well-informed about the program. Keep in mind there is an essay to write at first too...
what time is yours on the 14th?

Is the interview one on one or a group one?
Any one hear nack from Hunter? I had interview 12/14, nothing yet, they said two weeks but was wondering if anyone got any calls?

Any one hear nack from Hunter? I had interview 12/14, nothing yet, they said two weeks but was wondering if anyone got any calls?
Hello! I haven't heard anything yet and was told that to check your email beginning/middle of january. Im hoping people will post when they are notified as well.