"Humira for psoriastic arthritis!" (I hate RX drug ads)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rph3664

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been seeing these commercial on TV, VERY frequently, and I think I know why.

Rush finally made the cover of Rolling Stone, and in the story, it says that their guitarist, Alex Lifeson, "takes injections for psoriatic arthritis". While I give him kudos for being able to tour, and do 3-hour shows, despite being 61 years old and having this terrible disease, I'm guessing that this is what he takes and despite being Canadian, the company has decided to exploit this.

In the story, he also hopped aboard the Thailand Express. (Like this post if you got it.) If I had PA, I'd probably do that too.

Members don't see this ad.

Oops, I made a typo in the thread title. Could it be edited?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm still trying to figure out the Thailand Express thing

I think I'v been seeing these ads long before this news story but I could be mistaken

I think I'v been seeing these ads long before this news story but I could be mistaken

I saw them before too, but now they're showing them a lot more.

As for "Thailand Express", any Rush fan would know that it's a reference to smoking marijuana. Google the lyrics to "A Passage to Bangkok", but not on a work computer. Oddly, I've seen them 4 times and they never played it at any of those shows.

Reactions: 1 user